Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Hi all

Below is a list of locos i am selling and before i put them onto the buy and sell page i would like to offer them to you guys first.

First off is a Hornby class 60 in EWS livery  60042 Hundred Of Hoo. This has DCC sound as from factory and has also been weathered.

Next is a Hornby class 50 in BR large logo 50011 (super detail) and is DCC ready and has also been weathered.

Next is a Bachmann class 66 in Freightliner livery 66532 and is DCC ready and is also been weathered.

Next is Bachmann class 20 In BR blue livery 20034.This comes with factory sound fitted and has also been weathered.

Next is another Bachmann class 20 in BR green livery D8046. This is DCC ready and is pristine in the box but has a buffer missing from one end.

Im not sure what prices to put on them so if anyone is interested then send a message and bid what you think it is worth.

post-17682-0-34311100-1431117556.jpg

post-17682-0-66381800-1431117563.jpg

post-17682-0-01474300-1431117568.jpg

post-17682-0-42225400-1431117573.jpg

post-17682-0-63695100-1431117581.jpg

• Like 2

on another note the class 60 is nice but I know the price on D.C.C sound I don't think I'd have the money to buy the class 60 but maybe the class 66

Well im not looking for the full price on any of them to be honest so you tell me what you think they are worth or what you can afford and we can come to some kind or arrangement.

Well im not looking for the full price on any of them to be honest so you tell me what you think they are worth or what you can afford and we can come to some kind or arrangement.

The class 66...  £50-£60 mind you it is weathered £65

I'll say £65 for the class 66 Please if your happy with that

I'm gonna pass on the class 60 cause although I think you could get a three figure sum for that easy

The tamper looks awesome mate, nice work! You're a braver man than I for building that. I can just about manage a Knightwing kit, I wouldn't stand a chance with one of those tampers!

I like the idea of having the bus stuck under the bridge, it would be something different that isn't very often done on layouts.

Keep up the good work,

Matt

• Like 1

Hi Terry,

Just spent the last two days reading this thread! I'd come across your videos whilst on YouTube before and just found your thread here. It really struck me how the hobby has been in your life through the ups and downs and I think most if not all of us here can relate to that. It's nice to know that the hobby can be there for us through the good and the bad and having this community here is not only a great resource but the friends you make can also provide the support and determination to get through. Your thread is a great testament not only to a fantastic layout and first class modelling skill but also to the strength and friendship to a great website and community here.

As for glebe road.... Pffft on a bad day I'd feel like giving up when comparing my work to yours but on a good day I'd say the inspiration your layout gives me is top notch!! Many of us are better at one or two aspects of modelling but you seem to be top rate at all of it! I'm not one for creeping but me this layout is fantastic!!

Well done mate I'm watching!!

Cheers,

John

• Like 1

Hi Terry,

Just spent the last two days reading this thread! I'd come across your videos whilst on YouTube before and just found your thread here. It really struck me how the hobby has been in your life through the ups and downs and I think most if not all of us here can relate to that. It's nice to know that the hobby can be there for us through the good and the bad and having this community here is not only a great resource but the friends you make can also provide the support and determination to get through. Your thread is a great testament not only to a fantastic layout and first class modelling skill but also to the strength and friendship to a great website and community here.

As for glebe road.... Pffft on a bad day I'd feel like giving up when comparing my work to yours but on a good day I'd say the inspiration your layout gives me is top notch!! Many of us are better at one or two aspects of modelling but you seem to be top rate at all of it! I'm not one for creeping but ###### me this layout is fantastic!!

Well done mate I'm watching!!

Cheers,

John

Hi John

Thanks so much for the kind comment on my layout and i feel humbled that you enjoy my work and to watch the layout grow with the rest of us. The last few years have been very tough for me and my family and apart from friends and family to help us get by there are also all the friends i have made her on RMWEB and also Youtube that have not only help me get by in life but inspire me to carry on and build my layout into something bigger and better and because of all my followers who i feel even tho i have never met any of them have become good friends and trust their judgement good or bad. Like you said it is a great community and all seem to be really nice people.

And to be honest i don't think i have ever thanked everyone here on RMWEB for their help whether it be personal or modelling related so i must take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE here on RMWEB for your support over the years and for following my progress at Glebe Road Junction.

But you say i have first class modelling skills and also have a fantastic layout which i am truly great full for but somehow i still feel like a novice and still have so much to learn but everything i know is from learning from everyone else in this hobby.

Keep watching tho as there will be a lot of work carried out over the next few months as the layout will be featuring in a magazine soon so i need to get it up to speed.

Many thanks again John

Terry 

Hi John

Thanks so much for the kind comment on my layout and i feel humbled that you enjoy my work and to watch the layout grow with the rest of us. The last few years have been very tough for me and my family and apart from friends and family to help us get by there are also all the friends i have made her on RMWEB and also Youtube that have not only help me get by in life but inspire me to carry on and build my layout into something bigger and better and because of all my followers who i feel even tho i have never met any of them have become good friends and trust their judgement good or bad. Like you said it is a great community and all seem to be really nice people.

And to be honest i don't think i have ever thanked everyone here on RMWEB for their help whether it be personal or modelling related so i must take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE here on RMWEB for your support over the years and for following my progress at Glebe Road Junction.

But you say i have first class modelling skills and also have a fantastic layout which i am truly great full for but somehow i still feel like a novice and still have so much to learn but everything i know is from learning from everyone else in this hobby.

Keep watching tho as there will be a lot of work carried out over the next few months as the layout will be featuring in a magazine soon so i need to get it up to speed.

Many thanks again John

Terry

Well said mate!

Keep up the great work.... I'm looking forward to that magazine article! Well deserved!

John