Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

We agreed with that (all of us there that day), and it has since been dirtied up.

Any chance of photos please :D

Another pinched from a client, the BR standard 13 ton wagon with removable pipe load

IMG_3833.JPG

Sean

• Like 9

Been working on a new 'shelf' to replace Polmadie. I think its a works reception/departure siding.

post-4133-0-69657700-1399124326_thumb.jpg

post-4133-0-40520800-1399124380_thumb.jpg

85 has been renumbered and is due for some weathering. The 56 will stay as it is, had a full tour and cab ride in it when it was freshly delivered to Tinsley, went up and down the yard several times including engine starts and shut downs. Still remember it like yesterday.

• Like 15

• RMweb Gold
Nice scene, and not something seen modelled very often!

Thanks Captain

It's something I've always wanted to model when I finally finish my layout, a rake of tenders and a small convoy of scrap line steam locos on their final trip.

Cheers, Paul

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I have been marveling over these all afternoon.

Superb.

It might be considered impertinent though to point out that "Local Robery" is misspelt.  It might be intentionally done.

• Like 1

Superb.

It might be considered impertinent though to point out that "Local Robery" is misspelt.  It might be intentionally done.

Yes, I noticed that too. Without finding the original builder, I guess we will never know.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The South Polden Light Railway have somehow got hold of 'Marcia' on loan from the K&ESR. Here the little Peckett shunts the private siding of the Bleak Moor Peat & Sedge Company:

post-57-0-19646300-1399199285.jpg

(The Peckett is a working model, scratchbuilt by Brian Clarke over 30 years ago, and is currently on loan).

• Like 17

• RMweb Gold

A glorious Spring morning in the South Hams as Castle class 5011 'Tintagel Castle' of Newton Abbot shed brings an up express train from Plymouth.The leading coach is probably a super saloon from a boat train. ;)

post-126-0-06034700-1399282736_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

• RMweb Premium

Superb.

These mistakes seem universal to all rural locations.  Where we live there is a general store with a very well made grocery/vegetable stall to the one side.  Above it, in plastic mounted letters, the word FRIUT!!  This has been pointed out to the owners who do not seem that bothered.

• Like 2