Cardiff Canton, The second coming

steve fay

Yes Andy unfortunately the club only meets on a Friday night.

Your welcome to come over any other night but the layout won't be here.

Jeff do you mean the deflectors?

Morning star never got the hand holes she was transferred to the midland still with hand rails I'd have to check the dates on the others.

Edited by steve fay

• 3 weeks later...

I've built the second cassette board for Canton today so besides the legs and a bit of paint that project is finished.

Only 6 weeks until the Newport O gauge show and then all the focus will return to Ranelagh Bridge.

The last bits for the Hymek should be with me soon so I can get that loco finished.

I've received the final pictures from Chris Nevard and suffice to say they are superb. I will get a few of them printed and framed to go on the wall on the railway room. Keep a nice reminder of my first proper O gauge layout around me.

I can't share them for obvious reasons but they will be in Model Rail for all to see in the coming future.

• Like 1

Cardiff Canton is now on the GWR.ORG.UK site under the showcase page

New pictures will be added shortly, it's a great site for all things GW so why not add your own layouts & projects.

There's a direct link on there to my Ranelagh Bridge page and Jon fitness's signalling page and hopefully before to long Ozzyo's thread.

Edited by steve fay
  • Like 2