Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Why are railway modellers so clumsy?

:offtopic:  Westerhamstation is in a vote off....for being published in BRM this October. If you would like to support you local sheriff clumsy member

the link is here....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/87624-brm-october-rmweb-edition-choose-your-content/

Shock!!!! Horror!!!!! Bagpipes331 has been implicated in the great Fly Poster Horror of Westerham and Brasted station!!!!!!! EEEekkk!!!!!

Bagpies involved??????? Westerhamstation on the run!!!!!!!! Kipper investigates.........

Nothing has been heard from MrsSM42 for a while.....is she hotfoot on the trail of the remaining hoodlums!!!!!

Only time will tell......

to tune into todays exciting chapter.......

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64587-westerham-brasted-stations-another-arrest-and-secret-meeting/page-39&do=findComment&comment=1509275

J  ..J  ..J  ..J.........  Just a moment   .........................................................   eerr  ..................................................   didn't the   ................................................................................

Shock!!!! Horror!!!!! Bagpipes331 has been implicated in the great Fly Poster Horror of Westerham and Brasted station!!!!!!! EEEekkk!!!!!

......................................................................     information come from an iPad near you     ..................................................................................          :scared:    ......................................      :triniti:

....................................    Kipper is going to need a Pint or 10 2 to think this one over     ................       :drag:  :drag:  :drag:  :drag:  :drag:  :drag:  :drag:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been very clumsy....................I agreed to help mrs B find a wedding outfit, shoes and bag.................This will definately take a while.....................  :drag:   :drag:   :drag:   :drag:   :drag:   :drag:   :drag:

ensure you go to one of those outlet special areas that are supposed to sell last seasons at cut price...but often have this seasons. and make sure you find the coffee outlet....nice cold latte or something similar for the caffeine to keep u awake.....and alert.....in case she finds something nice and expensive......and once she is in a really good mood...just before you pay for the most expensive items....dont forget to mention the nice expensive loco you have been wanting......after she has bought her stuff is no good at all.....explain you'll happy wait til next month so she does not go short......

ensure you go to one of those outlet special areas that are supposed to sell last seasons at cut price...but often have this seasons. and make sure you find the coffee outlet....nice cold latte or something similar for the caffeine to keep u awake.....and alert.....in case she finds something nice and expensive......and once she is in a really good mood...just before you pay for the most expensive items....dont forget to mention the nice expensive loco you have been wanting......after she has bought her stuff is no good at all.....explain you'll happy wait til next month so she does not go short......

As luck would have it, I stealthily ordered my next kit yesterday :sungum:

They ....................

How can a pair of women's shoes cost more than an ESU XL sound loaded decoder???????????????

.............................     Don't    ..........................      :no:

.............................      and     .............................

.............................     they aren't worth more either  ......................................        :nono:

............................      they just cost more   .................................              .....................................           ....................    why  ............    because people will pay for fashion names       ..................   just to be part of a fad   ........

............................    and spend their later years hiding the photographs of their earlier expensive errors    ........................

PM ... PS - that has probably sealed my fate as being rather less than comfortable, if not just "Less".     ......     :butcher:   ..........    :bye:

Thinks Bubble from the Driver of the 08  ..............

.....   "Ummm  .......   should be able to get 28MPH, which should get it right on the blue target by the hedge.   :locomotive:  :locomotive:   "  ......  

Thinks Bubble from the driver of the car      ................

........................   ".......................        .......................          ...............          ................                   ..................."         

• RMweb Premium

How can a pair of women's shoes cost more than an ESU XL sound loaded decoder??????????????? :O  :O  :O  :O

But are there two equations here:-

1.   Number of pairs of seldom worn shoes in her wardrobe = number of part and unbuilt kits in his wardrobe?

2.  Her need for yet another pair of shoes = his need for that new kit.

Jamie

But are there two equations here:-

1.   Number of pairs of seldom worn shoes in her wardrobe = number of part and unbuilt kits in his wardrobe?

2.  Her need for yet another pair of shoes = his need for that new kit.

Jamie

Clearly, the kits are of far more importance!! (He says sneaking to the computer when Mrs B is busy trying on her latest purchase!!)

Just had a look through the Nissan gadget brochure, thought a couple of these would be useful for clumsy parkers......

attachicon.gifbuffer.jpg

Aye, that'd be the new 'easy-park bumpers'

Does wonders for numpties who walk behind reversing cars as well

Just had a massive clumsy moment... :O

Had spent 2 1/2 hrs  over a couple of days building the  2nd landing stage on my MMP tanker. All was well, then I noticed one of the treads was not level. The upshot is I need to buy some replacements, and get the solder out of the tiny holes for the tread tabs :swoon:

post-10855-0-51082400-1405955545.jpg

Idea:

Instead of having swear jars, should we have a clumsy jar to pay subscription?

£1 per mistake, and an additional 50p per swear?

I'd cover my fees quickly!

Idea:

Instead of having swear jars, should we have a clumsy jar to pay subscription?

£1 per mistake, and an additional 50p per swear?

I'd cover my fees quickly!

I would have to re-mortgage the house!!!!

Archived