A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Hope they didn't b*gger up the breakfast menu in the GW Hotel - top notch breakfast they used to serve.

The breakfast at Trellas House are is big as you want just ask and they will put it on the plate. YUM 

• RMweb Gold

As promised we see a Castle hauled parcels featuring Mulgabill's Ocean Mail coach.

attachicon.gifDSCN8709.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN8710.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN8711.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN8712.jpg

p

Ooh lovely!

It reminds me of the advertisements in the Basset Lowke catalogue of the 1950's ! I have the transfers, but would I be forgiven for putting them on my Hawksworth version in chocolate and cream ?

• RMweb Gold

Always confuses me that, why a paint used on wood and metal, but not stone, was called Stone.

Stubby, it's the Great Western; ours is not to reason why

Repeat after me "I must pay more attention". :punish:

• RMweb Premium

A GW4-6-0 and some NPCCS.

Perfection yet again

And thanks 81C for the tip off on the cheap rate Dapol vans.   Three headed my way for the price less than two would usually be.

My 47XX is going to need a nice long train of them when Heljan get a shift on..........

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A GW4-6-0 and some NPCCS.

Perfection yet again

And thanks 81C for the tip off on the cheap rate Dapol vans.   Three headed my way for the price less than two would usually be.

My 47XX is going to need a nice long train of them when Heljan get a shift on..........

:nono:  It was Colin not me I don't do cheap Dapol.  :beee:

Edited by 81C