A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

Just to say. I do not think Cameron is a fool (even though I disagee with his choice of gauge with his layout) and I don't think Corbyn is a fool, maybe stubborn, but yes, he is old. 

There you go. I shall now get banned from RMWeb and I think that might be a good idea.

P

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Day off today Rob ? or are signing from time to time to check us oldies are behaving.  :keeporder:

Give Rob a chance- he's probably checking the footbridge CAD scans!

Or chuckling at Mr Farage in the European Parliament

• RMweb Gold

Love the milk with the NPCCS tail. 

SIPHON F needs a grubby roof when you shop it for buffers.

Buffers added and a first coat of roof dirt.

post-126-0-66422600-1467121103_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold

Give Rob a chance- he's probably checking the footbridge CAD scans!

Or chuckling at Mr Farage in the European Parliament

Well, you're not laughing now, are you?!

Arrse.

Edited by Captain Kernow

Day off today Rob ? or are signing from time to time to check us oldies are behaving.  :keeporder:

I reckon he's got lashings of new technology, time was you could trespass* on the ANTB tracks between Monday morning  and Friday afternoon with no danger of seeing a train, now you can't even play chicken* safely.

*trespassing and playing chicken are strictly prohibited on ANTB - Maximum Fine £1,000

Edited by cary hill

• RMweb Gold

I reckon he's got lashings of new technology, time was you could trespass* on the ANTB tracks between Monday morning  and Friday afternoon with no danger of seeing a train, now you can't even play chicken* safely.

*trespassing and playing chicken are strictly prohibited on ANTB - Maximum Fine £1,000

Like any large concern we take on board any customer comments and act on them accordingly.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

How about the Finching Sisters with Mike Roper and Zach Plunkett as backroom staff.If you look closely Minnie aleady has her LVG folder in her hands.

post-126-0-46344200-1467134151_thumb.jpeg

• Like 9