"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

A few ( iffy ) indoor shots of the two buildings all tiled out and brought together.

However, there's much to do yet before I send Robinson pictures !!

Cheers.

Allan.

attachicon.gifHOTELS INSIDE SHOTE 004.JPGattachicon.gifHOTELS INSIDE SHOTE 005.JPGattachicon.gifHOTELS INSIDE SHOTE 007.JPGattachicon.gifHOTELS INSIDE SHOTE 008.JPGattachicon.gifHOTELS INSIDE SHOTE 009.JPG

Yes, that sea looks a bit close to the front door and much too calm.

Dave

• RMweb Premium

SEASIDE HOTEL.

Almost ready for the roofs but first I have to paint it all in flat white and not one of my favorite pass times I can tell you as I get paint all over the windows and myself - and that's BEFORE I open the can !

Cheers.

Allan

attachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 001.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 004.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 005.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 007.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 008.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 010.JPGattachicon.gifSEASIDE HOTEL. THE GABLES 011.JPG

Quite surreal with the gables against the blue sky & no roofs.

Lovely

Regards

Ian

Just as the missus predicted Dave, somebody would comment on it, have an Eccles cake !

Cheers mate.

Allan.

Dammit! I was just going to make a crack about hoping that your hotel hadn't suffered too much from the flooding you had obviously suffered in NE Lincs, when I realised I'd been gazumped by Dave!

And I like Eccles cakes, too!

• Like 1

Wonderful modelling again Allan. I am curious as to what your neighbours say when every day or two they see another amazing finished O gauge building being photographed on top of your front hedge?

Wow Allan - absolutely brilliant again!

Hey, you remember way back when you were starting out with the row of cottages and there was a "race" on to build them first?

Well, I've "nearly" finished mine...

post-15693-0-68645800-1408350849.jpg

it looked like this three weeks ago when one of my cats knocked a lump of wood over onto it...

post-15693-0-14256300-1408350960.jpg

Edited by freebs
  • Like 4

Wow Allan - absolutely brilliant again!

Hey, you remember way back when you were starting out with the row of cottages and there was a "race" on to build them first?

Well, I've "nearly" finished mine...

attachicon.gifcottage-broken-end-fixed.jpg

it looked like this three weeks ago when one of my cats knocked a lump of wood over onto it...

attachicon.gifpost-15693-0-49012000-1406814965.jpg

I wouldn't have said anything Freebs and just referred to it as a derelict building which needed hundreds of hours of skill to achieve.

Cheers.

Allan

Right Mullie, forget ETTC, fresh tweedom abounds on the Costas in A Place In The Sun and this was Mrs UVR to the presenter a rather tasty offering but full of crap just the same - "It's nice but it's not cosy enough for me" as a gang of drunken Brits stopped by to pee in the pool.Whatever happened to Magic Roundabout...Anyway, started a new build today, another seaside something or other.But check out the magnificent plan first.Cheers.Allan attachicon.gifHOTEL FIRST STAGE 001.JPGattachicon.gifHOTEL FIRST STAGE 002.JPGattachicon.gifHOTEL FIRST STAGE 003.JPGattachicon.gifHOTEL FIRST STAGE 004.JPGattachicon.gifHOTEL FIRST STAGE 005.JPG

Missed this as I've been on holiday to a fantastic Greek island called Santorini, only problem was it meant flying from Gatwick. That's about three hours from where we live involving the M3 and M25- yuk!! Great place to stay and very few English people.

Glad you've moved on from ETTC. What next 'Homes under the Hammer?"

Magic Roundabout-remember it well. Could you knock up a roundabout between hotels?

Edited by mullie
  • Like 1

Dammit! I was just going to make a crack about hoping that your hotel hadn't suffered too much from the flooding you had obviously suffered in NE Lincs, when I realised I'd been gazumped by Dave!

And I like Eccles cakes, too!

I knew Bluebottle would like Eccles!

Haven't been around a lot in the last few days or so since I stuck an ad on the Gauge O Guild Site answering the phone, sending pics and emails and the phone's been going balistic - but I did manaage to build another signal box during the calmer moments - and I'm supposed to be retired !

Cheers.

Allan

post-18579-0-09223200-1408807215_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-17642500-1408807223_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-85098500-1408807231_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-33893300-1408807243_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-46628900-1408807256_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-88709800-1408807268_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-02853900-1408807285_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-43969500-1408807296_thumb.jpg

• Like 12