"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

I hate to rain on your come back march past Iain, but this morning Chris Liegh came up and brought with him literally hundreds of top quality photographs of past glories that have never been seen before - and I'm real glad some of them haven't ! - and what you've seen so far in the last two posts are just the tip of the iceberg, so you'd better be on your elevated heals mate cos the Robinson V Downes Epic is back with a vengance. Yay !

Cheers Mate.

Allan.

I hate to rain on your come back march past Iain, but this morning Chris Liegh came up and brought with him literally hundreds of top quality photographs of past glories that have never been seen before - and I'm real glad some of them haven't ! - and what you've seen so far in the last two posts are just the tip of the iceberg, so you'd better be on your elevated heals mate cos the Robinson V Downes Epic is back with a vengance. Yay !

Cheers Mate.

Allan.

:cry:  :cry:  I'll get mah coat...

"comeback marchpast"... :biggrin_mini2:  :biggrin_mini2:

cheers,

Iain

PS...what's the story behind that mill? It must be some size in 7mm!

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Great to have you back on this thread Iain.

The boss was starting to get bored without you around.

He's been churning stuff out just to pass the time away

waiting for you to reappear.

Edited by rab

Allan you are our Aediculus. Just when we thought you had slowed down to one new building per week you pull out amazing photographs of mills, diesel sheds and other unseen masterpieces! I particularly like those flowers, reeds, flax and gardens in #4355.

Allan you are our Aediculus. Just when we thought you had slowed down to one new building per week you pull out amazing photographs of mills, diesel sheds and other unseen masterpieces! I particularly like those flowers, reeds, flax and gardens in #4355.

Hi Sweven.

The flora you refer to is a mixture of dried elder flowers and yarrow whilst the reeds are nothing more than strands of curled paper and this guy Aediculus - who he, is he a member  ?

Cheers.

Allan

Edited by allan downes

Were they a 1970s prog rock band, you know the sort of  thing -guitar solos that went on for days!