"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

one of my flying visits once again proves to me that:

1. Allan is still churning out some awesome models

2. This thread is delving new depths in content. Have you all been eating fire cement and PVA?! :no:

Visit more often then, Peter, and lead us groupies out of the depths.

one of my flying visits once again proves to me that:

1. Allan is still churning out some awesome models

2. This thread is delving new depths in content. Have you all been eating fire cement and PVA?! :no:

I agree with Peter one of the great unsung charms of this thread is you never quite know what direction it might take next. I remember a while back when everyone was happily discussing cathedrals,welsh slate mines and other subjects relevant to modelling, like how to derail an express train with a pram full of stolen coal or some such topic.What happens I go away for a couple  of days and log on again, only to find everyone discussing big game hunting, and you think, "What! where did that come from?"

What this threads about has been lost in the mists of time, and nobody cares anymore, but what is certain is it's the quality, not to mention the quantity of Allan's exceptional modelling and of course Allan's wit that provides the ever present central core of one of the best threads on RMWEB.

Long may it continue.I love it.

Edited by iainp
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

What this threads about has been lost in the mists of time, and nobody cares anymore, but what is certain is it's the quality, not to mention the quantity of Allan's exceptional modelling and of course Allan's wit that provides the ever present central core of one of the best threads on RMWEB.

Long may it continue.I love it.

Yeah, but wait til Iain C. R . gets back... :jester:

• Like 1

Hubble looked out into deep space and saw the cosmic radiation background from 16 billion years ago - the oldest part of the universe. They also saw the beginning of this thread!

Good Lord -

and I thought I was being impudent in dating Allan's activities back to the late 18th Century!

I'm sat at Dorchester station waiting for my daughter to get off a train from London. I can sit reading this on my phone taking in the entertainment. If the good lord is being mentioned where next? Does he even have a family bathroom?

And now we are in the pantomime season!

He's behind you......................

Oh no he isn't.............................

He's under the rug !

Behind the windmill....?

And who is playing the back end of that cow?