"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

For the attention of Mullie.Conversation over heard on Familly Bathrooms today."Wow""Oh wow""Cosy""Oh my""My oh my""How much?""We'll have two"Theyre now taking lessons in the Art Of Conversation.Wow.

The line that always gets to me is "prices correct in 2008" so relevant! The people in question - where did they end up, probably didn't even move because the local farmer wouldn't stop his chickens waking up early!!!!

Sorry been a bit slow replying this week, start of a new term at work.

Yesterday on family bathrooms a doddering old git - a rich doddering old git that is - and his bakewell tart wife - a rich bakewell tard wife that is - hauled the presenter - perfectly groomed trousers, perfectly pressed hair - all round England, Scotland and Wales looking fot their 'Ideal cosy country retreat' and after turning down Buck House for a song and Windsor Great Park at a gift, they went back home to their shepherds hut in the Brecon  Becons and had crumpets for tea and recounted their millions that was left to them by Henry The Eigth's best mate from Wapping. 

Then ruined their day by watching Tess Daley flaunt her hips, tits and teeth on Strictly Come Dancing.

Edited by allan downes

I don't remember seeing a "King Arthur" running past the Post Office in Tintagel Allan ? Must have my lines crossed !

Excellent model and looking true to life too ! I think your wood dye treatment suits this building.

p.s. Where's that "other" bloke gone ? :)

Dunno Bgman.

I sent him a PM yesterday showing concern but had nothing back yet.

Great mate, great bloke, sorely missed.

Totally agree Allan, I hope all is ok ?

I don't remember seeing a "King Arthur" running past the Post Office in Tintagel Allan ? Must have my lines crossed !

Excellent model and looking true to life too ! I think your wood dye treatment suits this building.

p.s. Where's that "other" bloke gone ? :)

King Arthur would have ignored this house, not enough family bathrooms!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Actually, it has many front & side wall fresh air orifices combined with plentiful wide capacity gutter installations below... 

Unfortunately the ivy leaves (very useful for cleavage cleaning functions) are not currently available. John's struggling to source them at the moment and I suspect a lot of his suppliers have sold out. We have and I know several other main stockists have too. There is a sort of replacement, also marketed under 'Little Leaf', which is a semi-clingy type of scatter. The size and shape of the 'leaves' are similar to Noch's leaves, though these are more free-flowing, like conventional scatter. Allan's used these before using PVA to create a sort of paste. I used the new 'Little Leaf' on this diorama. It's fine for OO but I suspect O Gaugers will still be looking for a replacement: 

post-16840-0-81537500-1441659089_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

White Rabbit.

Could you please identify this wall ivy as I can't remember where I got it from. If you have any in stock I would dearly like several bags/whatever so could you please PM me

I could also use several packets of Mininatur red and yellow flowers catologue number 998-23s

Many thanks.

Allan.

post-18579-0-86329100-1441663763_thumb.jpg

Edited by allan downes
  • Like 5

Small cafe.

The frontage.

This is part freelance, part Port Isaac and probably end up looking like niether.It's to go along with the Tintagel Post Office as part of a small village scene.

Maybe...

Cheers.

Allan.

post-18579-0-97169100-1441827599_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-72160800-1441827615_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-54812500-1441827627_thumb.jpgpost-18579-0-41011600-1441827644_thumb.jpg

Edited by allan downes
  • Like 9