some new stock to report on, 47577 and 37116 now join the locomotive roster.

34846217490_6e7db85a12_k.jpgIMG_3956 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

34424047003_a0726383ad_k.jpgIMG_3964 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

My wagon fleet, especially the Metals side is gradually expanding, I've now built 2 BBA wagons and I've just finished an SPA.

34846215050_661f7e4706_k.jpgIMG_3971 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

the 37 looks ace Simon great work on the wagons to pal.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Simon,

Given the number of views and comments on Pendeford Yard Today, I'd say you had a few devoted viewers!!  Me included!

The 47 and 37 both look great, unusual livery variations as well.  Very nice.

Rich

• Like 1

Hi Simon,

Given the number of views and comments on Pendeford Yard Today, I'd say you had a few devoted viewers!!  Me included!

The 47 and 37 both look great, unusual livery variations as well.  Very nice.

Rich

another viewer for a t-shirt, that's three and counting, all in Rail Blue

• Like 2

another viewer for a t-shirt, that's three and counting, all in Rail Blue

Hello mate, I'll have one of them shirts if there's any spare...

Like the new stock, especially those bba's and 37116. Good stuff.

Speak soon mate,

Dave.

• Like 2

Hello mate, I'll have one of them shirts if there's any spare...

Like the new stock, especially those bba's and 37116. Good stuff.

Speak soon mate,

Dave.

t-shirts will be produced this time round Dave and you'll be the model

Hello mate,

What can I say, great intro, nice touch there and great video all round, makes me want to dig out more stuff to bring down.

Thanks Si and thanks Mark, great effort. Look forwards to the next time. See you all soon,

Dave.

lots of great stock in there guys up until the green thing that boils water :jester:  super work as ever .

I know it's a copper kettle and normally I'm dyed in the wool LMS but it was a recent purchase for the former Liverpool MRC Dolgellau model layout which I now help run in the town as a tourist attraction and I wanted to test it.  In any case we were able to give the kettleistas not one but two Class 47s including Celebrity NSE haulage, so we are trying to change their views.

• Like 2

I know it's a copper kettle and normally I'm dyed in the wool LMS but it was a recent purchase for the former Liverpool MRC Dolgellau model layout which I now help run in the town as a tourist attraction and I wanted to test it.  In any case we were able to give the kettleistas not one but two Class 47s including Celebrity NSE haulage, so we are trying to change their views.

yeah was impressed by the number and colour variety of brush 4 the nse being a super model you have some very nice locos chap.

• Like 1

yeah was impressed by the number and colour variety of brush 4 the nse being a super model you have some very nice locos chap.

The video was a showcase of Dave's HUGE  :O fleet, the only locos that were mine were the Class 20 at the start and 37501 that was glimpsed on the holding siding, the rest was pure Dave "Thames611"

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Cheers Rich, Dave is coming to visit this coming Friday so keep watching for some updates etc

:O  :O  :O  :D

Will do :) How did you get on with your repaint of 37350 btw .. have I missed a posted, or have you not had chance to get it finished yet?

Rich

• Like 1

:O  :O  :O  :D

Will do :) How did you get on with your repaint of 37350 btw .. have I missed a posted, or have you not had chance to get it finished yet?

Post 831, Page 34 has the picture of the finished loco, It's not perfect on close inspection but is unusual enough for me too overlook its faults.

• RMweb Gold

37350 is ready to hit the rails, it's not perfect but it's good enough for me.

Looks nice - not sure how I've missed that, as I remember seeing that episode of Pendeford Yard Today!!! Oops! Must pay more attention!

Rich

• Like 1

Having looked at Daves "Thames" on-loan RFD 47, I decided I needed to correct the wrong coloured roof on my own Heljan Rfd 47, 47321. So having masked up the model and some hot weather to hand, the roof has been resprayed

35255470622_a44505542a_b.jpg47321 masked off by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

The finished item

35382592756_b4befaee78_b.jpg47321 revealed by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

I also upgraded the chassis on an old Lima PGA wagon that I'd got, two more to follow.

35382587076_dbbf4187ac_b.jpgLima PGA by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

• Like 5