I'm very pelased with the wagons Andy, the chap who did them created the transfers as they are not available "of the shelf", as I say he has another one in the pipeline for me. The sound is Biffs "West Highland 37"

Both excellent Simon the wagons do look proper speedlink 1980s. You did a great job on 350 as well it looks and sound smart mate .  

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Another great video Simon!  Why do I get the feeling that Bilston Airways is the one that Jasper Carrott was talking about in reference to the "pilot kicking the tires" and running down the runway over a cattle grid ;)

Is your plan to extend the overhead wires at sometime then, or are you happy with it all as it is now?

Rich

• Like 1

Hey Simon,

Love the music after the first minute upto the second minute, Works well.

Your adverts crack me up as well, id love to travel on Bilston Airways. 

Dave. 

Bl@@dy brilliant. You really do crack me up mate. Keep em comin!

Can I be a member of the Curry Club please Simon?!!  :laugh:

I dae fancy a trip with Bilston Airways though! 

Trev :)

p.s. the 85 sounds mint.

Hi Viz Cassocks................................................................................... :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:

Great vid again Simon, wish I was near enough for a curry!!!!!!!

Jinty ;)

Cracking

Another great video Simon!  Why do I get the feeling that Bilston Airways is the one that Jasper Carrott was talking about in reference to the "pilot kicking the tires" and running down the runway over a cattle grid ;)

Is your plan to extend the overhead wires at sometime then, or are you happy with it all as it is now?

Rich

I`ll let you keep the fag`s Simon,but i`ll take the crate of Bonks`is beer ar kid!........ :drinks:

Brian.

Great video Simon, oh, and the trains were pretty good as well :D

Al.

Thank you all for your kind words, as I've said before, I can't take the credit for WombatofLudham hard work and creative genius. I simply film the trains and then dump the raw footage in Dropbox. He then spends hours editing what I've filmed, thinking up and creating titles as well as the adverts before sending the completed episode back too me.

Anyone that comes to my next openday will be able to partake of a home made curry as well as playing trains

Regards

Simon

• Like 4

Rich

I do intend adding further OHLE stantions, especially now Dapol appear to be close to releasing their own Gantries.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Any new updates my mate :senile:

Some new stock has just arrived Neil,since it was payday the other day. My shifts don't leave much time for operating the layout at the moment but come this Sunday, I will be posting some pictures and updates.

Simon

• Like 1

Some new stock has just arrived Neil,since it was payday the other day. My shifts don't leave much time for operating the layout at the moment but come this Sunday, I will be posting some pictures and updates.

Simon

Cant wait for the pictures Simon :locomotive:  :sungum:

Open Day Update

An action packed day thanks to Thames 611 (Dave) and WombatofLudham (Mark), Thames brought so much stock that his car boot looked like an overflow for Hattons.

The day started with the Crew minibus arriving from Bescot, cadging a lift was Dave and Mark 

34323645576_56ec101b01_b.jpgIMG_2107 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

They had both picked a great day to visit as the yard was a hive of activity, with MOD specials

34206771272_cbe9425f6f_b.jpgIMG_2100 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

34206765352_cac266ce96_b.jpgIMG_2102 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

33523043404_115a3cedef_b.jpgIMG_2105 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

Diversions

33523028514_edb2f87ece_b.jpgIMG_2111 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

33523009594_6d35169040_b.jpgIMG_2122 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

Visiting locos

33523033864_2d97399052_b.jpgIMG_2109 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

34323642436_8be5eeae7b_b.jpgIMG_2110 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

34206752222_9eff625e22_b.jpgIMG_2117 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

33523013434_d679eb577e_b.jpgIMG_2118 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

Here is Dave with his namesake 47611 "Thames"

34364998635_01eda32e6b_b.jpgThames 611 (Dave) by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

Dave has also now joined the Curry club and partaken in a Beef and Butternut squash curry.

Thanks for looking

Simon

• Like 10