RMweb

Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Run a  Vince Cable down the join, with your "Police" lamp over the door.  

I wish I could but the police sign is on the annexe....

Aidensfield_Police_House.jpg

the light is of to the left I suppose I could take some licence and pop it down the middle. Having already changed the lintels....I  am already taking licence

• Like 2

Put masking tape on both sides of the join and smear filler in the join and wipe it over with a damp finger pull the tape off and paint! Simples!

Regards Smart ass.   

doh! masking tape...... :sungum:

Jaz the simple......

I removed the glazing in order to not damage it

med_gallery_17883_3113_99753.jpgrmweb3170policehouse38

I also tidied the windows, the photos did not show them but some ridges were still visible on the two windows that had some bars removed....not they are no longer visible....more filing :jester:

Hopefully the bits I stuck earlier are good...I am just off to sort the centre of the lintels and finish off gluing. Then there will be just the top light above the door to make, and the step to add.

• Like 3

Ooohh YES!   ................................................                          ...........................................     Eeerr   but  .........................................

Oh wow open windows.....Hm I could put a velux in on the back....because os far there are no pictures of the back...so no one can say a velux has not been added...then I could indeed model it open.

I will on try one or two bricks as I have a sneaking feeling that you are right and the latex will be difficult to cure. 

This will require another paint job regardless.I so wish I had on one colour and a bit of weathering in stead of 3 colure and two weathering layers LOL. BUT if it works I'll know for the back to prepare first and one one time only on the back. Which will be a blessing.

Then  ...........................................   you will have to make an attic floor and furniture and  ,,,..........,,,   Oh and then there's  the  ................    and of course every attic has a    ......................

....   Looking forward to the open Velux     :sungum:  :sungum:     ..............   Aaahh yes   ................   you could get Kal to build a 1:76:76 scale Arboretum Valley round the walls   .....................      [

I'm already out of the door  .....   bu99er it is raining too   ............      ..............................   [where is the "Gulp" Icon when you need one]   ...   urgently   .......

Edit - close bracket on the Gulp - otherwise it might turn into a volcanic rumble  .......

Edited by jcredfer
  • Like 2

Ooohh YES!   ................................................                          ...........................................     Eeerr   but  .........................................

Then  ...........................................   you will have to make an attic floor and furniture and  ,,,..........,,,   Oh and then there's  the  ................    and of course every attic has a    ......................

....   Looking forward to the open Velux     :sungum:  :sungum:     ..............   Aaahh yes   ................   you could get Kal to build a 1:76:76 scale Arboretum Valley round the walls   .....................      [

I'm already out of the door  .....   bu99er it is raining too   ............      ..............................   [where is the "Gulp" Icon when you need one]   ...   urgently   .......

Edit - close bracket on the Gulp - otherwise it might turn into a volcanic rumble  .......

OMG yeah an open velux and a loft room....EVERYONE will insist there needs to be one.......hmmm.....could photograph reduce and stick it in place......

• Like 1

I'm guessing that was an "I'm getting the first post on page 300 to do with what I will later" entry :)

Congratulations on a landmark!

Kind regards, Neil

actually Sasquatch beat him to it......

so I copied an entry, 

Kal put in the K quickly....

then I deleted my post

and reposted once Kal got the 300.......LOL......and Sasquatch was pushed to 299

• Like 2

and the joins on the door are tight as you can see

med_gallery_17883_3113_570788.jpgrmweb3171polichouse39

the windows are not glue in place yet, just the sills and lintels....

Q.? Why do they mention sills and cills? Are Cills an Americanism?

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

actually Sasquatch beat him to it......

so I copied an entry, 

Kal put in the K quickly....

then I deleted my post

and reposted once Kal got the 300.......LOL......and Sasquatch was pushed to 299

I wondered where my post went! :O

Perhaps I should go over to my thread  and .............er ...........boot Kal off the 1000 spot. :protest:

Jilted smartarse. :jester:

Eerr  .....   nope    

and the joins on the door are tight as you can see

med_gallery_17883_3113_570788.jpgrmweb3171polichouse39

the windows are not glue in place yet, just the sills and lintels....

Q.? Why do they mention sills and cills? Are Cills an Americanism?

,,,,,    it is short for a Redhead from Liverpool     ..........        :jester:

Must dash    ...   eerrr   .....   school gate calls   ........   

• Like 1

O  ....   M   ...   G   ....................................    :O  :O  :O

OMG yeah an open velux and a loft room....EVERYONE will insist there needs to be one.......hmmm.....could photograph reduce and stick it in place......

.....................   and I thought I was joking  .......................................     :no:  :no:  :no:

PS.  It might work stuck inside a small box under the open Velux     .......................................                    ...............................                     ...................................   Oh my!  That was just too tempting   .........    :senile:

Edited by jcredfer

I wondered where my post went! :O

Perhaps I should go over to my thread  and .............er ...........boot Kal off the 1000 spot. :protest:

Jilted smartarse. :jester:

I can delete post 997 and 1001 and replace them after (although they are just jokes and need not be replace....I can make NEW jokes :jester: ), which will shunt you to 1000.......

in fact why say it....I'll go do it......

Edited by Jaz

.........................................                              ..........................                              ............                      .....

I can delete post 997 and 1001 and replace them after (although they are just jokes and need not be replaced....I can make NEW jokes :jester: ), which will shunt you to 1000.......

in fact why say it....I'll go do it......

............................................       ...........................................               :swoon:  :swoon:  :swoon:                  ............................              :whistle:

• RMweb Gold

Never model your own location in the current day or you'll end up being caught up in some kind of time, space and scale paradox where you will never know who is modelling what and whether the model changes before the real one... and then, does the model of the model change before that... and what about the model of the model of the model...

:O  :O  :O  :O  :O  :O

Maybe then the clowns become real...

Edited by Anotheran
  • Like 1

Never model your own location in the current day or you'll end up being caught up in some kind of time, space and scale paradox where you will never know who is modelling what and whether the model changes before the real one... and then, does the model of the model change before that... and what about the model of the model of the model...

:O  :O  :O  :O  

LOL I pmed asquatch in order to explain what i have / can / will do in order to get him to the 1000 or the 1001 (1000 replies) and by the time I had finished it made as much sense as your post ;p...

.........I told him it was getting surreal and a little Dr Whoish........ :O  :O ..... :jester:  :jester:  ......

This needs referring to the Mods :nono: ....clearly its more properly a Brian Cox quantum mechanics post  

Previously the topic was just for us dear old Heartbeat 'feet in the clarts' :senile:

dhig

• Like 2

This is crying out for  ...........

a University Doctorate in Philosophy to give a Model Answer  .....    :mail:  

• Like 4

Isn't this the plot of Synecdoche, New York?

• Like 2

think I'm having a Av window groundhog day of today is tomorrows yesterday...........   :scratchhead:

which is surprising Jaz hasn`t cracked up with all the cracks.... that or fallen in to one.......

Has anyone got a rope?

• Like 1