Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

I believe that if a sole carer is hospitalised, the person there care for should be cared for free. considering all the stupid things that people can claim for, that one really aught to be on the list! My dad, thank heavens, has got better, but had he got worse we would have fought tooth and nail to NOT put him n a home. I spoke to an ambulance driver at Xmas, and they went to a house where the husband  could not get up stairs, and the woman was so house proud she would not have him in the lounge(not even for a 'visit' (I assume there was no diningg room) she actually had his bed pushed into the pantry!!!!!) Not my idea of in sickness and in health.

Ooh dear Jaz  ......................

You are getting VERY cheeky.....how far would you go?... : :jester:

Have you not noticed what's missing yet  ....................................................................................................................       :scratchhead:

Best of luck with it all, Tony, & regards to Joan.  When you're ready I'll look forward to your thread, until then I will look forward to your comments.  Like Jaz your artist's eye really adds something to what you contribute!

Not cheap but they don't come up that often BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT IS ANY GOOD.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/model-railway-emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

30£buy it now on e bay free del

$_12.JPG

As on Goathland Station

It is good, Jaz, I had one which was going to repaint for a 50s NE branch terminus. It would have compromised my time with the main layout so I got rid. I don't keep anything that doesn't pay its way.

Edited by Brass0four
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Not hard to build one either but the Wills sheets aren't cheap these days  and might just cost as much. It was the coal drops I had trouble finding and that was 3 years ago. Paid over the top on fleeBay but wanted the full set.

I was only thinking about moving a cow, maybe putting in on a platform…. ;)

moving my cows????? The ones I only just finished painting?

SACRE BLEU..............SACRILEGE!!!!!!!

Off with that mans head!!!!!!

Talking of which I have lost a piece of fence. 9/10....considering the smaller dobermann is a bit of a glue sniffer on the sly.....I suspect I know where it is....and no I am not checking.....If I am wrong and it turns up...all good....not the first time I have walked around with model parts attached to my jumpers......but if went thru the dog....I just don't want to know...

Edited by Jaz

ALERTS TO THREATS IN EUROPE: BY JOHN CLEESE

by John Cleese - British writer, actor and tall person

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the ." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

A final thought - " Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC". 

.but if went thru the dog....I just don't want to know...

That's a disappointing attitude, Jaz. Stomach acids, bowel enzymes, etc., might have a delightfully subtle weathering effect achieved in no other way. You might be glad to put all your fences through the dog.

edit: "jester freakin emoticon!!!"

Edited by Brass0four

Brass0four you got much more of a laugh for the .....freakin...... than u would have with the  :jester:  LMAO.

edit to test :jester:

edit 2nd time to write.......mooning.gif c/o Boris LMTO

BORIS!!!!!!!! How do you get it to work??????

Edited by Jaz

Jaz, Jaz,  ..............................   you will just have to go and follow the Dog  .............................   or   ............

How else will you "Mend the Fence" with Kal, over all that bad Language    ...............................................     :scratchhead:    .........................................................................    ................................................................

...........................................................................................    Eeerr  .........................................................................................................................................  Oh yes, OK you won't need the piece of fence  ........  :jester:  :no:   :jester:

Actually all you need is an old Sieve and a water tap   .................................................    and plenty of room outside   ...........   :O

Are these any good? They are 1:87 scale though but appear a bit chunky so may work for OO.  Seems to be modeled after the Britains cows.

http://www.scalefarm.com/v051878_model-kids-farm_kids_globe_8_friesian_cattle.htm

Here are my Guernseys............converted from some old Britains cattle. 

post-12785-0-31436800-1391714501.jpg

Edited by thebritfarmer
  • Like 2

Brass0four you got much more of a laugh for the .....freakin...... than u would have with the  :jester:  LMAO.

edit to test :jester:

edit 2nd time to write.......mooning.gif c/o Boris LMTO

BORIS!!!!!!!! How do you get it to work??????

I tried to edit :jester: but it told me my post was empty... "crying with frustration emoticon"

~ the mooning one worked for me :-) LMBO