North Haston

Nice pics, Chris.

High nose GP40s look great and, of course, they are still in service with Pan Am.

Here's 370 in rather more wintry weather.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1474334

and in new Pan Am paint scheme.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=3505161

Mal

• 2 weeks later...

You know what I like about this hobby, some chap came up to my layout at Glasgow yesterday and thanked me for putting this stuff online.

I didn't get the guys name, I was still panicking trying to get things to run, so I'd like to say thanks and I'm glad you liked it.

• Like 2

Nice to meet up today with Snow white and the seven dwarfs,sneezy,grumpy,dirty and bashfull etc.

Layout looked good,magnet looked better in road,but to be honest at the height of the layout and distance from the paying public, you'ed have been lucky to see it!!!

The only thing i couldn't work out was which part of New England it was,at one time there were loco's from SF,Conrail and a NH!!!!(i'm sure someone got photo's)

I'm sure it happen at some time and look forward to the next incantation New England 2020 the future!!!!

Hope John G got all those cars weathered(dirty) and him a Nick went Dutch!!!!

Keep up the good work Chris and don't forget, it's your layout and it's suppose to be FUN!!!!!!

Ray

p.s Hope mister Grumpy has found something on the menu!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Hi Chris .. I think I spoke with you today (Saturday) .. you gave me some good advice on Cobalt motors .. thanks again wonderful layout .. very impressive .. all the best for tomorrow. and reading through this thread made it all come to life.  thanks for taking time to talk with me and posting all your images on here too.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...