North Haston

Sorry gents phone died as did I when I got home

It's 3D printed by a guy called Barry Clements

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1192088/ho-1-87-dry-bulk-trailer-10b-heil-1625v-superflo.html?li=search-results&materialId=6

I think it more than stands up to the three foot rule and I don't have a problem with that...

Edited by Chris Gilbert

• 1 month later...

As I promised North Haston in New England mode for Model Rail Scotland I have removed the palm trees and moved the layout back up North.

It will take on the guise of a interchange between CSX and the Guilford

The palm trees will be kept save and will be used should I will wish to model Florida again, I might even try modeling LA for the next exhibition layout.

Who knows what 2014 will bring!

• Like 1

Went to B&Q again today

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hey Chris, looking good. And also a nice way of storing your equipment in those boxes, I've been looking for something similar to use in my loft , it would tidy things up quite a bit. where did you get these and what are their dimensions?

The palm trees will be kept save and will be used should I will wish to model Florida again, I might even try modeling LA for the next exhibition layout.

Who knows what 2014 will bring!

There is always somewhere about 70 miles south of Florida that has lots of palm trees. What make are they, Chris....?

I like that Jez but that happened to the turntable layout ?

Missoula is still on going Chris - just put it to one side for now as the craving for a switching layout was too great to ignore  :O .  Nice and simple layout with a couple of industries (including a cement distribution company) and a run-round loop.  Plenty of scope for switching and ideal for those new Athearn Watco CF7s.  (Thanks for the heads up Jack).  Can be extended with staging for exhibitions, but fits nicely in the shed for stress relieving switching sessions.  All the track is laid and wired up and I made good progress with fitting the back-scene boards today.  Its all down to you having watched your CF7s switching out those 100 ton cement cars on North Haston. :locomotive:

More than looking forward to your next part of the US Chris, hopefully such things on the blue forum don't take away your current drive for layout work.

Dave

As Charlie Young was told in an episode of the West Wing

"If they are shooting at you, you must be doing something right"

I thrive on that kind of criticism

Edited by Chris Gilbert

[quote name="Jez" post="1280857" timestamp="1388335704" Its all down to you having watched your CF7s switching out those 100 ton cement cars on North Haston. :locomotive:

Don't blame me, I can get myself in to enough trouble, it was Colin62 who got me into switching cement hoppers :)