The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

My brother-in-law has come to stay at our house, while we are away, so I thought I would make life easier for him and do some shopping.

post-18627-0-45947300-1458981350_thumb.jpg

As I went through the check-out the girl looked at the items then looked up at me,

“I bet you’re single” she said. I smiled back, “Let me guess it’s the ready meals for one isn’t it?”

“No”, she replied, “ it’s because you’re an ugly b*stard.”

Last time I shop in Waitrose.

Peter

• Like 1

Five thousand miles?! Mine only says five hundred miles, though I do then have to walk five hundred more...

Well if your going to be accurate in quoting the song! :).

Thanks for correcting an old man's dodgy memory.

• Like 2

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your old man was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have £9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new one. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly £1000 an inch."

The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes" says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting a new kitchen."

Edited by Arthur
  • Like 3

A woman comes home and tells her husband, "Remember those headaches I've been having all these years?

Well, they're gone."

"No more headaches?" the husband asks, "What happened?"

His wife replies, "Margie referred me to a hypnotist. He told me to stand in front of a mirror,stare at myself and repeat

I do not have a headache;

I do not have a headache,

I do not have a headache.'

It worked! The headaches are all gone."

"Well, that is wonderful," replies the husband.

His wife then says, "You know, you haven't been exactly a ball of fire in the bedroom these last few years. Why don't you go see the hypnotist and see if he can do anything for that?"

The husband agrees to try it.

Following his appointment, the husband comes home, rips off his clothes, picks up his wife and carries her into the bedroom.

He puts her on the bed and says, "Don't move, I'll be right back."

He goes into the bathroom and comes back a few minutes later and jumps into bed and makes passionate love to his wife like never before.

His wife says, "Boy, that was wonderful!"

The husband says, "Don't move! I will be right back."

He goes back into the bathroom, comes back and round two was even better than the first time.

The wife sits up and her head is spinning.

Her husband again says, "Don't move, I'll be right back."

With that, he goes back in the bathroom.

This time, his wife quietly follows him and there, in the bathroom, she sees him standing at the mirror and saying,

She's not my wife.

She's not my wife.

She's not my wife!"

His funeral service will be held on Saturday...

• RMweb Premium

An Englishman, a Frenchman and an Italian were discussing their sex lives. The Englishman said "Before making love I rub beef dripping onto my wifes body and she screams for ten minutes." The Frenchman said "I rub butter onto my wifes body before making love and she screams for an hour." The Italian said "I rub olive oil onto my wifes body before making love and she screams for a whole day." The others asked how he did that and he answered "Easy, I wipe my hands on the beadspread."

• Like 1

Phrase (supposedly a genuine newspaper line) found while stealing researching exercises for English teaching from websites -

"The hijacker's gun went off accidentally and shot the stewardess in the tail section".

Having been to the fair and seaside the last couple of weeks, I have realised that when I bought my airbrush for modelling, I could have made quite a lot of money doing portraits on the side of rides that look a bit, but not a lot like famous people.

not-jordan2.jpg

Photo from Hull Fair, see: https://cassandraparkin.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/great-moments-in-retailing-hull-fair/

Edited by Jamiel
  • Like 2