The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick’s Day.

Mick, the bartender says, “You’ll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy”

Paddy replies “OK Mick, I’ll be on my way then.”

Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.

“Dammit” he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face.

“Oh muther of God, this is gettin' worse,” he slurs.

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he’ll be fine.

He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the pavement.

He falls flat on his face.

“I’ll never make it home,” he mumbles amid more curses.

He can see his house, it's just a few doors down, and crawls to the door and shimmies up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.

He takes a look up the stairs and grunts “No way”. But he crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says “Maybe I can just can make it to the bed.”

He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face.

He says “To hell with it” and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Bridie, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, “Wake up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?”.

Paddy says,

"I did Bridie. I was totally scuttered pissed. Me head’s throbbin’. But how’d ye know?”

“Mick phoned ... You left your wheelchair at the pub."

Not sure if this has been on already, but.....

Little Johnny goes up to his Grandma and says "Grandma, can you please pretend to be a frog?"

"But why on earth should I do that Johnny?" says Grandma.

"Well" replies Johnny, "Daddy says that when you croak, we can all go to Disneyland."

This one goes with the "groan" button -

The butcher who sat on the bacon slicer and got all behind with his orders.

Found on a stone tablet at Stonehenge.

Dennis

When the Butcher found me on top of the bacon slicer he gave me and her the sack...

The missus has just come home from town all angry and flustered 

Ses banned from santas grotto for crawling on his knee and whispering in his ear  "ive been a baaaaad girl santa " !

apparently this inapropriate behavior 

...but he knows where all the bad girls live...(and, strangely enough, all the bad boys...'and those of you yet to make up your mind...')

Ah, sorry. Will stop doing that.

EDIT: and in fact have gone back to change the original posts.

So no clue as to what the answer was for the people that cannot be bothered to highlight.

Feeekking SquirrelPOOOOO

Stop being so lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we must have had this one before, but it always makes me snigger whenever I hear it:-

Michael Caine is having a party for all of the 'beautiful people' of the time. The Beatles, the Stones, Mary Quant, Twiggy, The Hollies and Jim Morrison and the boys from the group are there.

After a while Michael sees Jim Morrison and the boys go upstairs to a bedroom with a groupie.

An hour or so later everyone emerges with big smiles all round and rejoin the party.

After a while Michael sees the groupie with one of the Beatles and decides to keep an eye on the situation.

Shortly afterwards he sees the groupie and the Beatle emerging from a bedroom, the groupie, with a messy face.

Michael shouts at her, 'Oi,you were only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off!'

Edited by andytrains

• RMweb Premium

A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO.

The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall.

The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business so  he walked

up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked, “How much money do you make a week?”

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and replied, “I make $400 a week. Why?”

The CEO then handed the guy $1,600 in cash and screamed, “Here’s four weeks’ pay, now GET OUT and don’t come back.”

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked,

“Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?”

From across the room came a voice, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”

• Like 1

A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO.

The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall.

The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business so  he walked

up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked, “How much money do you make a week?”

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and replied, “I make $400 a week. Why?”

The CEO then handed the guy $1,600 in cash and screamed, “Here’s four weeks’ pay, now GET OUT and don’t come back.”

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked,

“Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?”

From across the room came a voice, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”

There is a true story involving the late Robert Maxwell that is very much like that. Except that the man was a driver waiting to pick up a bundle of papers.

Bernard

• Like 4

I am sure we must have had this one before, but it always makes me snigger whenever I hear it:-

Michael Caine is having a party for all of the 'beautiful people' of the time. The Beatles, the Stones, Mary Quant, Twiggy, The Hollies and Jim Morrison and the boys from the group are there.

After a while Michael sees Jim Morrison and the boys go upstairs to a bedroom with a groupie.

An hour or so later everyone emerges with big smiles all round and rejoin the party.

After a while Michael sees the groupie with one of the Beatles and decides to keep an eye on the situation.

Shortly afterwards he sees the groupie and the Beatle emerging from a bedroom, the groupie, with a messy face.

Michael shouts at her, 'Oi,you were only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off!'

Ah, the family-friendly RMweb at its best...