RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

D*mn, you 'nicked' one I'd been thinking of ;)

But I still have more ;)

"That's it! I've had enough of ornithology! I'm throwing in the owl!" :lol:

• Like 1

I have enough of these narrow-mindedly jokes, I'm throwing you all down the gauntlet!

:jester:

Did someone mention 00 ?

Well I am a hoopy frood who is not throwing his towel anywhere.

Edited by Titan

• RMweb Premium

D*mn, you 'nicked' one I'd been thinking of ;)

But I still have more ;)

"That's it! I've had enough of ornithology! I'm throwing in the owl!" :lol:

You don't give a hoot then?

A neighbour of ours, years ago, had a very large, old garden shed, which needed a good clearing out, so he asked a few of us to give him a hand.

Right near the back, we found a dusty old oil painting, quite large. Underneath it was a violin case, in quite good nick, but obviously ancient. We threw them in the skip he had hired, but he took them out again, saying they might be worth something. 

He took them into an antiquarians in York for an opinion. The expert took a very long look at the painting, feeling the texture and trying to work out the signature under years of grime. He then looked at the back to check for goodness knows what. Satisfied with that, he opened the violin case and examined that too, very thoroughly.

"What you have here sir, are, I strongly believe, a Turner and a Stradivarius. I would have to get a second opinion to verify that, of course".

Our neighbour nearly collapsed with the excitement and only just heard the expert carry on to say :

"Unfortunately, ....Turner's violins weren't very good ....... and Stradivarius was a pretty bad artist.......".

Hope that hasn't made it on here before. Original from Cooper T. One of his very best!

Rembrant originally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C0SwKcKOtI&t=62s

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

• My mother wanted me to be a priest.  Can you imagine giving up your sex life and then once a week people come in to tell you the details and highlights of theirs?

• Like 1

Having had a long and tiring day, the teacher asked the class to give her a few sentences with the featured word of the day. 

'Today's word is 'contagious' she announced. 'Jenny, please can you give me a sentence or two using the word contagious.'

'If my sister had measles, and I got too close, I would catch it because it's contagious.'

'Very good Jenny,' replied the teacher. 'Now can anyone else think of anything?'

'I can miss.' said little Johnny, with his hand in the air.

'OK Johnny,' replied the teacher, looking slightly nervous. 'Please do continue.

'The uvver day,' began Johnny, 'I was watching the bloke across the road from our house painting his garage doors green. He was only using a half-inch brush, and it took the contagious to finish!'

The teacher went  :nono:

Edited by Dick Turpin

• My mother wanted me to be a priest.  Can you imagine giving up your sex life and then once a week people come in to tell you the details and highlights of theirs?

Then going off and interfering with the quire (edit - should have been spelled  choir) boys....  

Edited by Dick Turpin