RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, kingmender said:

No 20% fluctuating fuel prices on a monthly basis, so much smaller retail margins

2 minutes ago, Reorte said:

Short-term bubble, it'll burst if it keeps going up.

Oh well, that joke fell flat.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium

Murph woke up one morning to find a bear on his roof
He immediately called his good friend and told him the situation.
His friend said, “Don’t worry. I’ll be right over.”
He pulled up in his truck and had a ladder, a baseball bat, a cage, a 12 gauge shotgun, and furious huge pit bull in the back.
“What are you going to?” asked Murph.
“I’m going to use the ladder to get on the roof and then I’m going to knock the bear of the roof with the baseball bat. When the bear falls off the roof, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. That will subdue the bear enough for me to put it into the cage.”
Then he turned around and handed Murph the shotgun.
“Why are you handing me this?”
“If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog!”

• Funny 10

12 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Oh dear!

I've been looking for him for years as I had something to tell him....

No one under about fifty will get that one!

There was a yellow BT Morris 1000 van on a motor auctions programme on the Yesterday channel a couple of days ago. That had a Sid poster on the side...

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium
34 minutes ago, J. S. Bach said:

????

It's to do with football, or soccer as you may know it. I've not been following this very closely since Aston Villa are not concerned.

Edited by Compound2632
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

On 02/05/2022 at 22:02, jcredfer said:

Shud uv 'ad 'em dun wiv nitrogen it lasts fur almost ever...   Just sayin'...

One of the better scams directed at boy racers, since if you are putting in air in your tyres you are already filling them with nitrogen - air is approx. 80% nitrogen, and upping to 100% nitrogen makes no practical difference to performance or air loss.  Aircraft uses 100% nitrogen in their tyres, but this is to prevent fires.  It was found that under extreme conditions tyres could catch fire on the inside if filled with air, which was somewhat undesirable and so pure nitrogen was substituted.

Of course if it is used for aircraft it must be good for cars too right?

• Informative/Useful 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Steamport Southport said:

Apart from a few visits to the NEC or the old Birmingham Odeon I don't think he's been in Birmingham for over fifty years....

As soon as he got a bit of money he sodded off!

I don't think I have been in Birmingham for over seventy-five years!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, J. S. Bach said:

I don't think I have been in Birmingham for over seventy-five years!

Not missing much. I was their about two months ago.

Now I like Birmingham, but it suffers the same problem as most other UK towns and cities in that almost everything that made it unique has been swept away.

Every "high street" has exactly the same shops, pubs, bars, coffee shops, food places, cinemas, music venues, hotels, etc.

Are you in Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Leicester? Sometimes it's hard to tell and since most of these places are now very cosmopolitan you can't always go by accents anymore.

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Informative/Useful 1

16 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

Every "high street" has exactly the same shops, pubs, bars, coffee shops, food places, cinemas, music venues, hotels, etc.

Plus ...

Board-up shops with "for lease" signs or "repossessed by XYZ" stickers, charity recycling shops, Big Issue sellers, Amazon Prime delivery vans, Border Agency snatch-squad vans, etc, etc

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Plus ...

Board-up shops with "for lease" signs or "repossessed by XYZ" stickers, charity recycling shops, Big Issue sellers, Amazon Prime delivery vans, Border Agency snatch-squad vans, etc, etc

Don't see any of that.

Must be grim in Wiltshire....

• Funny 4

47 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

Not missing much. I was their about two months ago.

Now I like Birmingham, but it suffers the same problem as most other UK towns and cities in that almost everything that made it unique has been swept away.

Are you in Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Leicester? Sometimes it's hard to tell and since most of these places are now very cosmopolitan you can't always go by accents anymore.

I know what you mean.  Even Gas Street Basin and the Worcester Bar ain't what they were...

• Friendly/supportive 1