With the commission now complete, I though with all the hard work involved I would give the Super D and the wagons a quite test on the layout. Here's a video of the complete train in action! Hope you enjoy! :locomotive: 

• Like 2

The commission was collect today by a very, very happy owner! :locomotive: He was over the moon with the work I had done! He was so impress he brought with him another box of stock to be weathered, including...

. 1x Bachmann Collett Goods (Rod Tender) BR Early

. 1x Bachmann 45xx BR Early

. 1x Bachmann BR Standard 5MT BR Early

. 1x Bachmann BR Grey 16 Ton Mineral Wagon

. 1x Bachmann 12 Ton Fish Van BR Early

. 2x Dapol 12 Ton Banana Vans BR Bauxite

. 1x Hornby 20 Ton Steel Sided Mineral Wagon Consolidated Fisheries Limited

Back to the weathering powders! :jester:

• Like 2

Great work mate! I wouldn't expect any other reaction from the owner with your standard of work! :locomotive: Good luck with the 3 locos! Can't imagine you'll have too much trouble, especially with the 45xx as you've already done one! ;)
Just remembered, I've got a Bachmann Collett Goods somewhere, BR Black Early Crest, Factory Weathered! Manor type tender though!

Won't be hearing from you in a while then...

LOL! Thanks mate! Afraid so. No more updates on the yard for a while too. Should of never ripped it up! Have not even made a start for it yet, oh well. Have to think of what to film too! As I have no videos to upload too!

Great work mate! I wouldn't expect any other reaction from the owner with your standard of work! :locomotive: Good luck with the 3 locos! Can't imagine you'll have too much trouble, especially with the 45xx as you've already done one! ;)

Just remembered, I've got a Bachmann Collett Goods somewhere, BR Black Early Crest, Factory Weathered! Manor type tender though!

Thanks you ever so much Matt! LOL! Yes, will have my work cut out. :jester:  Should of never started on the yard, have not don't nothing to it. Not sure if it will ever complete it. Yes, let hope so with the locos! Lots of work ahead! :paint: 

Thanks you ever so much Matt! LOL! Yes, will have my work cut out. :jester:  Should of never started on the yard, have not don't nothing to it. Not sure if it will ever complete it. Yes, let hope so with the locos! Lots of work ahead! :paint: 

Knowing you, you are going to get that yard done! We both know it's going to take a long time, but you will!  :locomotive:

You still going to the next WSR railway then? I'm sure you'll find something to film, a railtour would always be good and a day to Bodmin

Thanks mate. Yes, I hope to get to the WSR gala if I can (maybe I could meet you there if I do). LOL! Bodmin is a bit too far for me at the moment, but we will see if I am ever in the area.

Knowing you, you are going to get that yard done! We both know it's going to take a long time, but you will!  :locomotive:

I just want to run trains! :jester: 

I just want to run trains! :jester: 

So do I! :jester:

On the subject of the WSR, are you talking about their 'Spring steam Gala'?

Edited by 80104 Productions

I would love too! It's just getting there. No one in the family will be willing to take me, not there thing. :umbrage: 

Oh, I won't tell you what I was going to then, as it'll make you a bit more annoyed you can't go......

Edited by 80104 Productions

Go on...

Well you know you said you wanted to see an Unrebuilt BoB/WC running, well......

Bullied Battle of Britain 'Sir Keith Park' (rebuilt) which was going to go, recently received damage to the middle cylinder, and is now unable to. SLL (Southern Locomotives Ltd) who own her, 4 other Bullied pacifics, 80104, and a Austerity 0-6-0T, have said they will try and provide a replacement! Which as 'Sidmouth' is still in bits, 'Eddystone''s ticket has just run out, and '257 Squadron' is being restored, is likely to be Manston! It's not certain, but even they say it's likely! :locomotive: For God Sake don't get your hopes up, as like I said, it's not certain, but it's the most likely to happen! :)

Well you know you said you wanted to see an Unrebuilt BoB/WC running, well......

Bullied Battle of Britain 'Sir Keith Park' (rebuilt) which was going to go, recently received damage to the middle cylinder, and is now unable to. SLL (Southern Locomotives Ltd) who own her, 4 other Bullied pacifics, 80104, and a Austerity 0-6-0T, have said they will try and provide a replacement! Which as 'Sidmouth' is still in bits, 'Eddystone''s ticket has just run out, and '257 Squadron' is being restored, is likely to be Manston! It's not certain, but even they say it's likely! :locomotive: For God Sake don't get your hopes up, as like I said, it's not certain, but it's the most likely to happen! :)

Let's hope so! :locomotive: 

Started work on the second batch of stock from the guy last week. :locomotive: So far I have started on the Bachmann Ex NE Fruit Van, one of the Dapol Banana Vans and the Collett Goods. Sadly no pictures of them at the moment, but here's a video of them in my latest YouTube Channel and Weathering Update (sorry that the first 3 mins is me blabbering on about the channel :jester: ). Hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

Hi Calum, I just had a quick flick through and your work is stunning mate. I love some of the effects have achieved on the wagons.

I will pop back at some time for a look at the Videos.

All the best,

Andy. :sungum:

Hi Calum, I just had a quick flick through and your work is stunning mate. I love some of the effects have achieved on the wagons.

I will pop back at some time for a look at the Videos.

All the best,

Andy. :sungum:

Thank you ever so much Andy! Has nothing on your work though! :jester: Glad you like the rust effect I have managed to get on the wagons! I was over the moon when I managed to do that! :locomotive: No problem! I do tend to post quite a few videos, being on YouTube a lot. Hope you enjoy them when you get the time.

Callum