RMweb

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Black Motor cured the 'flu'. Was probably just me being a wally or maybe I was partly glutened?

Another silky smooth runner from the Hornby stable. Doesn't stutter or fall off and the Decoder took three minutes to fit in the tender; excellent.

Re Hornby, I think there could be even more goodies to come now they have a new Commander in Chief. 

So, I need to get a couple of little niggles with track alignment sorted and then clear the decks around the Station/Yard sites for point motor fitting. 

I could also do some underboard wire tidy sessions but CIBA at the moment? 

There are some ready made wire looms coming from Gaugemaster so that I can get on with fitting their neat point motors I was talking about some weeks back (surface mounted as per Pecoboo P11s, but more sophisticated).

Plenty to get on with, but temptation to 'test' more loco's for acceptable running is high! 

Phil

S*d the new arrival at the Big H - you should be a happy chappy once a certain addition to the 2018 releases becomes public knowledge.  But I'd have to kill myself if I tell you what it is.

• RMweb Gold

S*d the new arrival at the Big H - you should be a happy chappy once a certain addition to the 2018 releases becomes public knowledge.  But I'd have to kill myself if I tell you what it is.

Are you sure that will still happen with the return of SK to Hornby Mike.  ;) 

• RMweb Premium

Would be easier to arrange my demise and then you could continue to assist Hornybee........

Misty Erious

• RMweb Premium

What have wigs got to with it?

H. A. Irgone

Took me 5 seconds but very clever indeed Rich. As my attention span is only just a little more than 5 seconds you got that one in just right.

So, up The Junction shortly as my Hornybee Wagon Wheels (no not that revolting chocolate biscuit thing) for the Dapol Tankers, have just arrived from Wonderland Models in Edinburgh, (less expensive there.........).

Must just mention that I had a great couple of hours yesterday 'playing' with an EM layout (not mine, this is a proper EM layout with steam loco's). Chap I have met for years on a very infrequent basis but who I have got to see regularly now on my Thursday morning swim sessions, invited me over. Some lovely modelling that reflects his engineering background and he has fitted servo signal control (there is method in my madness you see.............).

Phil

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

S*d the new arrival at the Big H - you should be a happy chappy once a certain addition to the 2018 releases becomes public knowledge. But I'd have to kill myself if I tell you what it is.

Turfburner?

• RMweb Gold

I would think it is much too far along for that to happen (although I do wonder about certain 2019 items if he starts shoving his oar in)

Once a fool always a fool my use mum to say, but I'm still open to debate with this geezer that if you can get him to stop looking at the ceiling. :crazy:

Wasn't SK the bloke who said that Hornby wouldn't make an apple green A4 Pacific, while He was there, because they wouldn't sell ?

(Yet the recent release of the Nigel Gresley collection set of 4, saw retailers splitting the sets and selling the Green A4 's like hotcakes whilst the remaining A3, A1 and P2's sit loitering on retailers shelves)

Just asking ? :D

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Premium

I think my milky milkys are sorted. Now I just need to hide them away and forget the awful couplings and horrible clenliness of them.

I also need to get a grip and start doing proper things up The Junction rather than seeing how many wagons my S15 will pull before catching fire.

Laters,

P

I've achieved something great! (Not today's 1st aniversary of my Helstonish thread on RM Web)

After my hols in August I finally tracked down the home thread of the Duck, having enjoyed many of his interjections elsewhere.

But it moves with such pace, it has taken me until today to catch up with the full, and very eventful tale.

I can now add it to my long list of watched threads, and never again miss a diversion. The modelling is pretty good too, if a bit too

thought through for me.

All the best, I'm now aboard.

• Like 4