SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Pecoboo also make telephone boxes, not sure if it is EM or P4 but I am sure one would look splendid sitting outside Seaton Junction station. Just like the one in the photo. 

Look, I'm busy.

I've got cake boxes to fill, cameos to do as well as a multitude of chores SWMBO keeps finding for me. And, No.1 daughter is moving house at the end of the month and will need someone to point out all the bits of paintwork she's missed.

Your station building is one the list, just not saying where.

OK ?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I prefer this scale model of a Tilted Kilt. Probably coarse scale but very robust.

post-2326-0-15680600-1508757420.jpg

Mines A. Cider

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pictures+of+tilted+kilt+waitresses&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi79dj_zobXAhVBU1AKHZhlCj0Q7AkIRQ&biw=1280&bih=669

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Look, I'm busy.

I've got cake boxes to fill, cameos to do as well as a multitude of chores SWMBO keeps finding for me. And, No.1 daughter is moving house at the end of the month and will need someone to point out all the bits of paintwork she's missed.

Your station building is one the list, just not saying where.

OK ?

................I already have built the Phone Box.......................................just sayin'....................................... :derisive:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The first time I went to Scotchland our carriage door got ripped off the lovely MK1 we were traveling in after flying open and hitting a bridge near Bolton. I wasn't quick enough to fulfill an ambition of pulling the communication cord. Oh well.

Needless to say it took close to 18 hours to get from Bath to Leuchars in Fife.

Edited by Tim Dubya

In other news....

I had a telephone call from a nice man (?) offering a replacement boiler under a government scheme.

Seemed too good to turn down so having answered his questions he asked for my address.

Happy to oblige I gave it to him,

1, The Yurt,

Camping Lane,

Glastonbury.

Strangely he rang off straight away !

Yours

H.Ardunby

The Kernow 0-6-0 thread is really kicking off today.

You'd think they were talking about BH track...

Has anyone checked or asked the question of whether it will run on BH track....could make an interesting new thread.....

The building I was thinking of was at the bottom of Russell Road, it was the Heriot Brewery and had a great  big T on the wall. It was demolished in the mid 90's just after the modelrail Scotland held their first meeting there......

James Craan Key

Edited by GRUNFOS

• RMweb Premium

Oooh, you did it, my much braver than me - jolly good show sir

Well, why not?

I do find it funny people trying to out model each other.

I really don't care if me flange is a mill out, if I did, I'd kit build my locos.

Ooooo pants that was serious :O

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

OK, this afternoon's test was how many DCC Fitted loco's could I place on the layout before one exploded.

post-2326-0-32315300-1508769804.jpg

The one that caused the catasstrophy and wiped out my entire allocation, was not Finescale enough....I must do better.

P. Phor