SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Compared to the front of that rather lovely EMD, that particular wonder loaf is only around 2 feet tall...

I am a frankly impressive 5'8" and am clearly dominating this similar EMD

attachicon.gifphoto-238.jpg

this makes you all officially weird

Be careful about revealing your dominant streak in public - especially in these days where 'inappropriate' approaches to the opposite sex can ruin your career, while at the same 'Fifty Shades ' and its various re-writes/ movies turned out to be best sellers!

That B and W picture is I believe of one Erika Roe, who made an appearance at a rugby Match ( Australia Vs England) at Twickenham Circa 1982.

For us Aussies it was the High point in a game where the Poms won 15 to 11. :)

That Bobby on the right is obviously a keen Gresley Pacific fan. Following his gaze and the smile on his face.

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Premium

That B and W picture is I believe of one Erika Roe, who made an appearance at a rugby Match ( Australia Vs England) at Twickenham Circa 1982.

For us Aussies it was the High point in a game where the Poms won 15 to 11. :)

That Bobby on the right is obviously a keen Gresley Pacific fan. Following his gaze and the smile on his face.

Did she really have a fag in her gob and one in her left hand? I remember that event as if was yesterday; I'm actually still recovering. I seem to remember it was half time and the teams used to stay on the pitch. The Coach was trying to tell them some stuff and most of the team were looking elsewhere

, as would I have been I am sure.

post-2326-0-19558000-1511181081.jpg

She don't look half bad these days either.

Anyway, I am now going to stick some large lumps of stuff up my underframe. 

Laters.

Hugh Jugs

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Did she really have a fag in her gob and her left hand? I remember that event as if was yesterday; I'm actually still recovering. I seem to remember it was half time and the teams used to stay on the pitch. The Coach was trying to tell them some stuff and most of the team were looking elsewhere

, as would I have been I am sure.

Anyway, I am now going to stick some large lumps of stuff up my underframe. 

Laters.

Hugh Jugs

Actually, what happened to Streakers? I have not noticed one for ages. Am I going sight impaired as  I was told I would when I was a teenager if I did not refrain from shed bashing?

Bobby Dazzeler

• RMweb Gold

Stop it...........................................(however, those really are something) I wonder what a 7mm S15 looks like? Ummmmm!

Phil

Talking of S15s (almost) Pendon now has an N15 in oil fired garb which is working a train of imported Polish coal on the Vale layout.  I was told that it had worked up via the DN &S - to which I replied that it would have been far too heavy to have come that way in 1926.  

• Like 1

I think your avatar is inappropriate. :jester:

I suppose it does send the very wrong message that standing about on the railway is OK.

Disclaimer - The lady in the picture is an accredited Railway Employee. (Old picture taken pre Hi Vis) Everyone else - Please don't stand between the rails on the Permanent way .

There sorted ;)

Edited by The Blue Streak

I believe Her name to be Olivia Victoria Michelle Bulleid and although she has a keen interest in oil baths and air smoothing, is most passionate about the study of  concrete sleepers and it's possible introduction by Peekaboob in P4, she will be starting a topic on it shortly, where sensible and informed discussion can take place by various members of RMW for several hundred pages. :O

• RMweb Premium

It says that this is Sarah Bulleid....

Go figure huh?

One has figured that Sarah has a diseasel from getting 'too many free drinks' from the lads at The Golden Hind on Twyford Road in Eastleigh.

Just sayin' like ;)

Useful less Information time.

Did you blokes know that the other OVS (S for Snell) Bulleid was born a Kiwi and married Henry Ivatts Daughter ?

He was born in Invercargill on the NZ South Island (also the Birthplace of Burt Munro - think, worlds fastest Indian)

There will be a test on this stuff later by the way ! :)