SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Finished the wire up of the relaid points; you might remember it was 1, 2 & 3? All driven by the old H & M Flash bang wallop Unit. Surprisingly they all work. There are two Peco P11s  on 2 & 3 and a Gaugemaster PM20 on No 1. The whole control area for this will need tidying up later when all is proved to be robust and has worked well for quite some time!

P

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Denmark? Dropped in for a few hours just before Christmas. Copenhagen. Found a posh-looking department store with a cafe. I asked “Do you speak English?” And young man replied “Yes - do you?” Denmark 1 British Olde Ghytt 0. Coffee was fine.

• RMweb Premium

You are never alone with a Hymek.

Would you like me to take a piccy wiccy? You will have to wait ages to see it though as RMW is closing down from tomorrow morning for a couple of days. I shall be like a fish out of water or an addict not getting their fix. What to do? Go up the Junction you daft brush!

P

Would you like me to take a piccy wiccy? You will have to wait ages to see it though as RMW is closing down from tomorrow morning for a couple of days. I shall be like a fish out of water or an addict not getting their fix. What to do? Go up the Junction you daft brush!

P

There are other things like I have to go and get stitches out of my head! :cry:   Something different but will take your mind off other things! :O

Brian.

• RMweb Premium

There are other things like I have to go and get stitches out of my head! :cry:   Something different but will take your mind off other things! :O

Brian.

Ouch. Had that last year if you remember after my 'little op'. No hurty but the nurse left a little bit, like a stubble end, in me and it was a nuisance for a while. Take care with that B. Actually I've got weigh in tomorrow morning for half an hour or so and then I can get on with looking at my coach formations after Gilbert's suggestion. I could, of course, keep an eye on the vital vote at Parliament, however I don't want to pass away from boredom or anger. :scared:  :triniti:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Cheers mate ( by the way, all ok with you and yours ? )>

All good mate, cheers

just mended my puter...  and up yours too mate!

How about this?

Spotted on the Farcebook in the "British What-If & Never-Were Locomotive Classes" self-help group page by Mathew John Cousins.

post-1328-0-45413500-1548710004_thumb.jpg

"Spotted this at the Stevenage show last weekend".

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

:pleasantry:Greeting long lost friends.

I must admit being off line has made me spend more time modelling and checking out the other forums

did I miss it, can't say I did apart annoying you lot. :laugh_mini:

must dash. :superman:

• Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Well Monsieur Duck, what has happened up the junction since we last had an update?  :dontknow:

I fixed a point motor and assessed how many more I'd need and what type. I've also finished the wiring for the FY rejig.

I've also sussed out the coach formations for most of a SO timetable in the summers of 1958 to 1961/2. Apart from that, bu##er all really.

P

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
52 minutes ago, Mallard60022 said:

I fixed a point motor and assessed how many more I'd need and what type. I've also finished the wiring for the FY rejig.

I've also sussed out the coach formations for most of a SO timetable in the summer of 1958 to 1961/2. Apart from that, bu##er all really.

P

More than you would had done had you or I visited each other yesterday.

• Agree 1