The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Walls have ears in Cheltenham

Phil Bullock

I know Banksy has been criticised for using stencils and spraying nothing more than graffiti, but I'm a big fan of his art. It always has a point, and the point usually includes where it is sprayed. Also nice to know he's still turning down the fame and staying anonymous while giving everyone free art.

Mark

I know Banksy has been criticised for using stencils and spraying nothing more than graffiti, but I'm a big fan of his art. It always has a point, and the point usually includes where it is sprayed. Also nice to know he's still turning down the fame and staying anonymous while giving everyone free art.

Mark

I'm sorry but I can't see what is artistic about this, it may be satirical or whatever but at the end of the day it is only clever grafitti and is damaging somebody's property. If that was done on my wall I'd have it painted over and want the culprit brought to justice which is probably the reason he wants to stay anonymous. It's still vandalism!

Edited for spelling errors - result of fat fingers and small keys!

• RMweb Gold

It might be the case that in Cheltenham walls have ears, but in Gloucester Walls had ice cream.

Excellent - Very droll!!!!!

And in London I suppose Walls have - sausages

Phil

Archived