The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Who would you like to meet and shake warmly by the throat!

great central

• RMweb Premium

Uri Geller cliff Richard Maggie Thatcher Tony Blair John major David Cameron ed millabland Nick Clegg the queen all priests Neil Lennon George w Bush 

To be honest I have a very long list of people I hate :triniti:

Would it be quicker to list the people you DON'T hate?

Anyone that thinks life is a one way street, with everything coming to them.

I had a friend at school who came out with what I thought was a wonderful phrase which I've happily plagiarised:  "Life is a sh** sandwich"

On that basis I always seem to get the gutbuster offer with 50% extra filling...

• RMweb Gold

I've had one today...

Clio driver thought it was ok to pull out in front of me. I'm doing 40, they are doing 20-ish. At 20 yards, the only thing I can do, is swerve to overtake, or drive into the back of them.

Lucky for me, I managed to swerve....

Speed limit was/is 50

I should say that not all Clio drivers are bad, but there's a silver one that's lost one of it's 9 lives today.

The person who suggested they let the people of Edinburgh vote on whether to have the congestion charge in the centre of the city.... Oh, wait a minute, a shake of the hand is more appropriate.

The people said no.

Dave.

The person who thought that self-service tills are an improvement; failing to take into account that the number 1 delay at the checkouts are people fumbling for 2p off vouchers, paying in pennies, or forgetting that third packet of water biscuits that will make up the 3 for 2 offer (but will only join its other two bretheren at the back of the food cupboard for the next five years until being binned!)

Don't forget (not that you could if you wanted to); "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA!"

Michael

1) The (so far) several dozen eejits who walk over foot crossings with their eyes glued to their mobile phones / ears plugged into their i-pods while I'm bearing down on them at anything up to 60mph with a thousand tons of train in tow, and don't even hear the horn!

2) Blair, Brown & Co for inflicting more long term damage on this once proud country which they will never admit to / apologise for, and which we won't really find out about for another twenty five years or so when the 'thirty year rule' kicks in. I rarely air my political views on here but it I found it extremely theraputic typing that out!

3) Russell Brand. You have no talent whatsoever and you are not funny. Stop trying to make a career out of having been a junkie, it's pathetic. Pack it in and tuck your bloody shirt in.

Can you tell it's been one of those days....?

;)

• RMweb Premium

The School boy who shouted "this is a pedestrian crossing" at me  as I bore down on him in in my Landrover smoke coming from the tyres

He was cycling across it (and didn't stop at the edge of the Zebras....).(and there are no cycle ways within half a mile)

A) the previous government, who destroyed this country for at least the next 30 years.

B ) Ronan Keating. Nothing more to say!

C) all of the people who have nothing good to say about the people around them.

Edit: should be B )

Rivet Counters - Not quite right is it? Well I'll tell you something, this layout is based on an imaginary location so its how I want it to be. How about I come and pick fault with your layout then? Oh you don't have one, well *@$% off and annoy somebody else.

Justin Beiber - Go away

The creator of 'The Only Way is Essex' and for that matter the cast of it. Oh lets just make it the creator(s) and cast of all the similar so called 'reality' programming. Its rubbish, its junk. Its not television at all. Why anybody can think this is entertaining is beyond me. It is blatantly staged and scripted, despite the disclaimer you put out before hand saying otherwise I can tell it is scripted because the actors are worse than Russel Brand. Also, to the cast of 'Gordie Shore' or whatever its called, have some class for crying out loud, I don't want to hear about your lady parts, alcoholism and whoever you want to engage in 'actions' with.

Russel Brand - Tuck your shirt in and get a hair cut!

The people who walked slowly in front of me in Ikea yesterday - Yeah more fool me for visiting Ikea on a Sunday, but it wouldn't be so bad if you would walk faster. If you insist in walking at snails pace then walk to one side PLEASE. The lady who was 'cooing' to her child in the pram, yes you love your child and I'm sure they are lovely, but you was STOPPED in the middle of the walk way. Please move!

I could go on but there is only so much time in the day.

Middle aged (mainly) men, who have nothing better to do with their time than log on to an internet forum and vent their ire at.. Oh, erm.. No, that's not right is it? Bother! :jester:

3) Russell Brand. You have no talent whatsoever and you are not funny. Stop trying to make a career out of having been a junkie, it's pathetic. Pack it in and tuck your bloody shirt in.

;)

Someone else with my beliefs!

The person/s who designed packets of biscuits that can only be opened with a knife or scissors.

Shame this person didnt design the packaging on rice that tears completely open when you try to make a small hole and most of the rice goes all over.

Bit like the bags of sugar that always leak when you pick one up in the supermarket.

Purposely wobbly camera work like that blxxdy annoying 'Sensadyne' toothpast advert. ''I recommend Sensadyne to all my patiants''. Yeah, especially if you were paid to say that..

Grrr. Directors

Dave.

Those who are not even intellectually fit to be a factory floor supervisor who worm their way into local politics, become leader of the council thanks to the negligence of their fellows and the blind voting habits of the moronic local electorate, appoint a construction company to take over the local planning department, then waste millions on altering roads and installing myriad signs and traffic lights specifically to inconvenience motorists, waste even more on badly thought out block paving schemes that need re-laying and repeated repairs within months of installation (cutting down attractive trees to make way for same), AND THEN START BLEATING THAT THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO KEEP LOCAL LIBRARIES OPEN.........

• RMweb Premium

People in positions where the continued existence of their own and colleagues posts/departments depends on them not getting things right, because if they did there'd be no further need for them.  

A certain former leader of the local council. During his tenure all internal documents referred to him as "The Leader". Translate that into certain other languages!

Pete

• RMweb Premium

Harold Macmillan. Quite simply because he either did not see (or deliberately ignored) the plainly obvious conflict of interest in appointing Ernest Marples as transport secretary. The Beeching report was given carte blanche by this crook [Marples], blinded by self-interest to the point of criminality, when any number of the closures should have been actively challenged (the railways providing a service to the community anyone?).

We are still paying the price for this today; sadly something Macmillan and Marples will never be held to account for.

Archived