Here's a couple of pics, firstly of Jason, (Sandside) Bacup, and it shows the lovely flow of the track Marcway Track in the Station throat.

post-9335-0-19073200-1408559047_thumb.jpg

And now Jeff's, (Physicsman) Kirkby Luneside, with ready to lay Marcway points.

post-9335-0-45103700-1408559175_thumb.jpg

And now a Video from Kirkby Luneside to show how well stock runs over Marcway points.

I cant wait till I can film Bitton.

Bodge

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Oops. Sorry mate I haven't seen Bacup! :declare: I worded that wrong!! it meant to read as that you had seen it!!! See I'm on the wrong side of the pond where we can't speak proper English  !!

y'all have a nice day now!  

Squatch SWMBO contested my midnight running session so I'm up at 0500 to finish what got started!

Cheers Shaun, I thought you'd nipped over unanounced and sliped through Custome in your Squatch Suit, hahhahaha

All the best mate.

Bodge.

Trains running yet? :D

Good to see your getting a feel for the plan, I always enjoy getting the points,track out and planning,

looks a good plan with the look of the track,

looking forward to the laying of track after Christmas .

Brian

Hi Brian, yes cheers, I would like to think it will be before Christmas but I'm not going to rush things and be bad again so I'm looking towards Christmas, but November would be a Bonus.

Bodge.

• Like 1

after Christmas?

We can't wait that long.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holly  Polly

Good Golly Miss Polly, cant you wait?

I've just had a look at Great West Road,

FACTS,

Started = 23 July 2012

Pages = 27

Posts = 660

Track mileage = 0

Nuff said, hahhahhahhaha

All the best to you and Ray.

Bodge.

Dear Mr Bri.s

It is terrible, page twelve, 20 days since he started, and still no trains. What is that fellow Peters up to? My men will never go on leave at this rate. All we keep hearing about is this shed has still to be built. That Peters chap is not having to put up with Sergeant Shoutalot drilling the recruits all day long.

His latest refusal is my kind offer of sending a working party to paint his shed green. I do try to help him so my men can go on leave.

Yours

Lt Colonel La de Da hyphen Poshname

Rough Engineering Made Easy

I do need a fence BLOWING UP tomorrow mate. hhahahha

Bodge.

National Trust green is the colour for sheds it blends with the countryside .

Thanks that's what we fancied but the neighbor already has a nice Mid Oak and as the adjoining fence will be that colour we may go with that.

Cheers,

Bodge.

• RMweb Premium

Watching that video brought back memories! Monday, November 25, 2013....  At least you didn't show the one with me making the silly bugle sounds!

Like you, I can't wait to get tracklaying - Marcway/SMP again. And I hope you'll come and run your stock on KL2 and do some more vids.

Jeff

• Like 4

Here's a couple of pics, firstly of Jason, (Sandside) Bacup, and it shows the lovely flow of the track Marcway Track in the Station throat.

What they didn't tell you Andy is that they have been copying the pro's :sungum: 

• Like 6

attachicon.gifBacup Day out 004.JPG

attachicon.gifJeff Graingers KL 002.JPG

And now a Video from Kirkby Luneside to show how well stock runs over Marcway points.

I cant wait till I can film Bitton.

Bodge

Hi Andy,

If I remember correctly Jason got them nice flowing lines on Bacup by using Templot for the track plan.

Ray

• Like 4

Good Golly Miss Polly, cant you wait?

I've just had a look at Great West Road,

FACTS,

Started = 23 July 2012

Pages = 27

Posts = 660

Track mileage = 0

Nuff said, hahhahhahhaha

All the best to you and Ray.

Bodge.

But she does have a SHED full of Loco's - a Black Five arrived today to add to the collection. It was the one that stood in for Tangmere on the Swanage Belle that we went on in June while on holiday (44932).

post-11105-0-26932200-1408564885_thumb.jpg

Ray.

Edit to add photo.

Edited by tender
  • Like 6

• RMweb Premium

National Trust green is the colour for sheds it blends with the countryside .

Dear Mr lmsforever

Thank you for that information about the green used by the National Trust blending in with the countryside. It must be the same green my men paint the vehicles with so they blend in with the countryside and the Soviets Russians cannot see them. Strange thing is the YMCA ladies in their tea van always find them at NAAFI time? I wonder if they are Soviet  Russian spies? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

I have just had thought. The Quartermaster, god awful man came up through the ranks, told me that the gaps on his shelf were where someone had stolen some of our green paint. I wonder if the thief has sold it to the National Trust? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

I do need a fence BLOWING UP tomorrow mate. hhahahha

Bodge.

Dear Mr Peters

I have ordered Lieutenant Poshname hyphen La de Da to return all explosives to the stores. He has reported back that Corporal, whatever is his name is, has done so. The Quartermaster, god awful man came up through the ranks, was moaning in the mess tonight that he had no room on his shelves for the explosives as his men had gone round and filled up all the gaps ready for my inspection tomorrow. I hate seeing gaps in the shelves, looks so untidy. So I doubt he will reissue it at so short notice. He will find some form that has to be filled in in triplicate and require the Brigadier's signature.

My Adjutant, Captain Nearlyposhname, not a bad chap for a grammar school boy, has suggested I could always send Sergeant Shoutalot to practice his drill orders and see if volume of air he displaces will blow the fence down. He will loan your lovely lady his ear defenders. He says that you don't need them as your hearing is already damaged by playing devils music rock and roll on an electric guitar and riding noisy motorbicycles on army property. Riding motorbicycles on army property? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

Yours, hoping you will have Sergeant Shoutalot (and give us a days peace)

Watching that video brought back memories! Monday, November 25, 2013....  At least you didn't show the one with me making the silly bugle sounds!

Like you, I can't wait to get tracklaying - Marcway/SMP again. And I hope you'll come and run your stock on KL2 and do some more vids.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, I will be, but, now you've moved even further North I need to renew my Passport.

I hope I can get up there to your new Gaff.

Bodge.

Edited by Andrew P

What they didn't tell you Andy is that they have been copying the pro's :sungum:

Evening Mick, you do know how to put the freighters on people just before bed time, don't you, hahahha

Great bit of film though.

Cheers.

Bodge.

• Like 3

Hi Andy,

If I remember correctly Jason got them nice flowing lines on Bacup by using Templot for the track plan.

Ray

Hi Ray, I'm sure your right, I have tried to download it but instead of doing what the vid says it should do, it just says save, but doesn't say where its saved. I have been through all my programs, deleted Anyrail V4 and V5 but cant find Templot anywhere.

Bodge.

But she does have a SHED full of Loco's - a Black Five arrived today to add to the collection. It was the one that stood in for Tangmere on the Swanage Belle that we went on in June while on holiday (44932).

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ray.

Edit to add photo.

Bit big for the shed I would think!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ray.

Edit to add photo.

Ray, that's a lovely pic mate, I have 3 Black 5's but I could always do with another, there like Standards, you cant have to many, hahhah.

Bodge.

Hi Ray, I'm sure your right, I have tried to download it but instead of doing what the vid says it should do, it just says save, but doesn't say where its saved. I have been through all my programs, deleted Anyrail V4 and V5 but cant find Templot anywhere.

Bodge.

Hi Andy,

Templot usually installs a desktop icon! Try looking in 'program files' or 'all programs' To be honest its a real nightmare to begin with but with a little presevereance you will get an idea what to do, but please please please don't ask me how to use it!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr lmsforever

Thank you for that information about the green used by the National Trust blending in with the countryside. It must be the same green my men paint the vehicles with so they blend in with the countryside and the Soviets Russians cannot see them. Strange thing is the YMCA ladies in their tea van always find them at NAAFI time? I wonder if they are Soviet  Russian spies? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

I have just had thought. The Quartermaster, god awful man came up through the ranks, told me that the gaps on his shelf were where someone had stolen some of our green paint. I wonder if the thief has sold it to the National Trust? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

Dear Mr Peters

I have ordered Lieutenant Poshname hyphen La de Da to return all explosives to the stores. He has reported back that Corporal, whatever is his name is, has done so. The Quartermaster, god awful man came up through the ranks, was moaning in the mess tonight that he had no room on his shelves for the explosives as his men had gone round and filled up all the gaps ready for my inspection tomorrow. I hate seeing gaps in the shelves, looks so untidy. So I doubt he will reissue it at so short notice. He will find some form that has to be filled in in triplicate and require the Brigadier's signature.

My Adjutant, Captain Nearlyposhname, not a bad chap for a grammar school boy, has suggested I could always send Sergeant Shoutalot to practice his drill orders and see if volume of air he displaces will blow the fence down. He will loan your lovely lady his ear defenders. He says that you don't need them as your hearing is already damaged by playing devils music rock and roll on an electric guitar and riding noisy motorbicycles on army property. Riding motorbicycles on army property? I will get the Sergeant Major to call the Military Police in the morning.

Yours, hoping you will have Sergeant Shoutalot (and give us a days peace)

Yes, keep taking the tablets Clive, ahhahah.

Will you be at R M Web at Coventry, if so let me know which day,

and I 'll go the other day, hhahahha

Only joking mate it would be good to meet up again.

Bodge.

Hi Andy,

Templot usually installs a desktop icon! Try looking in 'program files' or 'all programs' To be honest its a real nightmare to begin with but with a little presevereance you will get an idea what to do, but please please please don't ask me how to use it!!!!!!!!!

I've looked in program files and all programs, even looked under the Lap Top in case it slid underneath, its nowhere to be seen. I looked for the Icon because that's what I had with anyrail.

Bodge

Bodge.

Hi Andy.

It will be in your 'download' folder. Just. Double click on the Templotxxxxsetup.exe file and it should install.

Ray.

• Like 1

Hi Andy.

It will be in your 'download' folder. Just. Double click on the Templotxxxxsetup.exe file and it should install.

Ray.

Cheers Ray, found it and its downloaded, brilliant mate I can play with that tomorrow whilst the guys fit the new fence.

Bodge.

• Like 1

Ray, that's a lovely pic mate, I have 3 Black 5's but I could always do with another, there like Standards, you cant have to many, hahhah.

Bodge.

Hi Andy, we were a bit disappointed that Tangmere was still out of action for our 'Swanage Belle' tour but at least it was hauled by my next favourite loco - the Black Five.

Ray.

• Like 2