News from Just Like The real Thing

steve fay

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's new on the modern image front after the wonderful and stunning Class 47? Loco wise I mean.

I think a nice Class 56 and/or a Class 58 would be nice.

Would a Class 59/66 be too modern? I am pretty sure a Class 67 and Class 68 would be far too modern and so would locos like the Class 86, 87, 89, 90 and 92.

• Like 1

A 66 would be interesting but a bit new for me, wouldn't rule it out though. Been looking at Mr Daniels Class 47 build and I think a purchase will have to made, banger blue 47/0 maybe! I love the bogie detail. Still dreaming of a production Deltic though, will just have to be patient...

The last time I spoke with the main man was Kettering this year and their still looking at doing a class 14 which will definitely be on my shopping list,I still think a class 31 would be a good addition to the range.

Rob

Preferably starting with or including options for the original Type 2/Class 30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Latest CAD of the Covhop, first samples are a few weeks away attachicon.gif9D47F822-A74B-4988-A166-B14D7B3271F0.jpeg

Is it me, or are these CAD drawings getting so good it’s hard to tell CAD from a completed model! Looks good.

I’m thinking of having a bash at one of Pete’s Mk2 kits - I’ll ask Laurie when I ring them to order, but does anyone know why there are no Mk2As in the mix with JLTRT?

Rich