Tilley Yard South, Chicago, Winter 1956

Robatron86

Well, the layout has moved on. End of an era and 3 years of good fun and memories.

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry to read that you've been having troubles and the layout is now gone. I really hope that your troubles ease off substantially and you make a return to modelling - in whatever form.

Thanks for sharing your work, buddy.

All the best,

John.

• 3 months later...

Thank you all for your kind words and reassurances.

In the 4 months or so I have got my finances sorted, lost 2 and a half stone, and feel all round much better.

I have started modelling again, in Gn15, which cab be found in the narrow gauge section and on Facebook. This is just for me, not for exhibitions, and I am really enjoying myself again.

• Like 3

Thank you all for your kind words and reassurances.

In the 4 months or so I have got my finances sorted, lost 2 and a half stone, and feel all round much better.

I have started modelling again, in Gn15, which cab be found in the narrow gauge section and on Facebook. This is just for me, not for exhibitions, and I am really enjoying myself again.

Well done, you!

• RMweb Gold

Rob

Glad to hear you are back modelling. I had a period last year where I wasn't in the mood to do anything but luckily having shows, got me back into modelling although not as much as before.

Hopefully I will be doing a lot more very soon.

Hope to see you around at shows again.

Ian

Whenever I feel like that, I just play xbox. :)

I've only just gotten back into the mood to model too. :)

Your life doesn't have to revolve around model trains, if you need to take a break do so.