RMweb

• RMweb Gold

And I can confirm we have collected the first of the new units for the Room of Doom. 

I thank you. 

* oh....oh.... and I've also collected two of Rapido's lovely W&U tramway bogie coaches........yum. 

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

Evening all and many thanks for your kind words etc re Tom's bump. 

As an update, his car is on the mend. Mr Bentley is doing the right thing and has been in touch and is now dealing directly with the garage sorting Tom's car and has confirmed he is picking up the costs involved. 

So, hopefully things will return to normal before too long. 

Rob. 

Good news but I can't help wondering why Mr Bentley's insurance company aren't doing all that?

Which raises further questions.  Will the repairs come complete with a certificate proving they have been completed to the correct standard?  Does Mr Bentley have insurance?  If he does then it is usually one of the conditions that they are informed of a collision even if a claim isn't made.  Did Tom receive details of the other driver's insurer?  Has Tom informed his own insurer?

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, teaky said:

Good news but I can't help wondering why Mr Bentley's insurance company aren't doing all that?

Which raises further questions.  Will the repairs come complete with a certificate proving they have been completed to the correct standard?  Does Mr Bentley have insurance?  If he does then it is usually one of the conditions that they are informed of a collision even if a claim isn't made.  Did Tom receive details of the other driver's insurer?  Has Tom informed his own insurer?

I have no concerns Teakers.....read into that what you will. 

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

local postie inclined to drive too fast for the roads. Local farmer just the same. Postie had just delivered to the farm a purchased a tray of eggs while there. There was a bend in the drive to the farm with high hedges. Farmer returning met Postie leaving at the bend. Minor prang the eggs didn't stop when the van did.

Don

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, steve45 said:

Hi Rob,

* oh....oh.... and I've also collected two of Rapido's lovely W&U tramway bogie coaches........yum. 

Any chance of posting some piccies please?

Hi Steve. 

Sadly not at present as everything railway related is liberally distributed around Chateau Sheep. 

BUT............

Take it from me they are lovely.......

AND

Fingers crossed, they can be photographed by tge end of the week on EWE. 

Rob

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
On 04/11/2023 at 20:07, PaulRhB said:

So will the next SWAG in celebration feature teams dragging EWE up a nearby hill in aid of charity?

Or will it just be dragging Rob back to the hotel from the pub in celebration on the Saturday night?

Whilst singing "Ewe'll never walk alone" ?

Adrian

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2

3 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Looking forward to seeing what they look like after you have weathered them before I have a go on mine:)

Edited by wiggoforgold
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
Just now, wiggoforgold said:

I'll possibly be able to have a look at them tomorrow evening, Alex. First impressions are of a bit of a glossy roof to attend to. 

Rob

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
48 minutes ago, wainwright1 said:

Or perhaps they will reform Freddie and the Dreamers for a chorus of 'Ewe were made for me.'

I am not, repeat NOT doing that dance...........

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

I am not, repeat NOT doing that dance...........

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 10