Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

NEW Realtrack DMU

charliepetty

If your prediction comes true then that will be one hell of a weekend for our bank cards

You probably wont need to worry about your bank card this weekend as none of them will be ready to sell just yet, you might see some grey ep test samples or maybe some fully painted ones , lets see if im right with my predictions for this Saturday 1st place class 142 2nd place class 156 3rd place class 175, the outsider class 180, and maybe Bachmann might unveil its test samples of the class 158 and class 90, 4 years now, and maybe it might announce its class 323 that it has supposedly been working on for at least 3 years now.

Charlie, due to the limited number of models: do you offer a pre-order option for those who can not come to Warley? I fear that most models will be sold out after the show...

Our Website www.realtrackmodels.co.uk will be available & updated on Saturday Morning, showing options including a Deposit Scheme to secure any model, at the NEC Arran and Myself will be taking Order Deposits from anyone who has too much money!!!!!  This will secure the model for any customer who wants one. Its first come, first served I am afraid.  We anticipate selling out quickly, then we can get onto the next 4 models in two different liveries, YES  One will be Regional Railways.

Before you ask.    Arran & Charlie.

THREE DAYS TO GO

post-3411-0-13464000-1479913769.jpg

• Like 1

You probably wont need to worry about your bank card this weekend as none of them will be ready to sell just yet, you might see some grey ep test samples or maybe some fully painted ones , lets see if im right with my predictions for this Saturday 1st place class 142 2nd place class 156 3rd place class 175, the outsider class 180, and maybe Bachmann might unveil its test samples of the class 158 and class 90, 4 years now, and maybe it might announce its class 323 that it has supposedly been working on for at least 3 years now.

One of them might be right but in the wrong order...............................

Edited by Nobby (John)

Our Website www.realtrackmodels.co.uk will be available & updated on Saturday Morning, showing options including a Deposit Scheme to secure any model, at the NEC Arran and Myself will be taking Order Deposits from anyone who has too much money!!!!!  This will secure the model for any customer who wants one. Its first come, first served I am afraid.  We anticipate selling out quickly, then we can get onto the next 4 models in two different liveries, YES  One will be Regional Railways.

Before you ask.    Arran & Charlie.

THREE DAYS TO GO

That eliminates it being something other than a pacer/sprinter...

And the photo sadly means it's not a 151 :(

Will there be any Central Trains liveries ;)?

Will you be selling your low stocks of 143/144s? Tempted to get a 143...

Edited by centraltrains

• RMweb Premium

Oh

Our Website www.realtrackmodels.co.uk will be available & updated on Saturday Morning, showing options including a Deposit Scheme to secure any model, at the NEC Arran and Myself will be taking Order Deposits from anyone who has too much money!!!!!  This will secure the model for any customer who wants one. Its first come, first served I am afraid.  We anticipate selling out quickly,

Does this mean that the scrumdown will be at Realtrack instead of Bachmann?

I can see it now - just like the Stock Exchange - loads of people with wads of cash/credit cards waving in the air shouting "Buy! Buy!".........

Cheers,

Mick

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The show opens at 09.15 and the 2 Car DMU makes its first run then.               NOT LONG NOW.  

I hope it doesn't get delayed by leaves on the line.....

Good luck wit the DMU Charlie.

Cheers,

Mick

Oh

Does this mean that the scrumdown will be at Realtrack instead of Bachmann?

I can see it now - just like the Stock Exchange - loads of people with wads of cash/credit cards waving in the air shouting "Buy! Buy!".........

Cheers,

Mick

Cheers,

Mick

Agreed Mick, but I also reckon that the other 'Bye Bye' that you will be able to hear, will be from one Charles Petty esq as he dissapears out of the NEC on the Sunday, heading for International airport and a one way ticket to Mexico on his profits from the model.......... :yahoo: