Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Marcus 37

Agreed    .......     although I'm rather doubtful  .........

Like your EWS 37/7 Marcus... :senile: :locomotive:

....................   that he will part with it for you   .................     but there is always hope   .......     :jester:  :jester:

Hi Joseph

Great video and thanks for posting. As you say the track layout has been rationalised a lot. Which is probably just as well for me. Even now I've had to lose the down goods loop.

I've been doing a bit more this afternoon on the cutting so here's a few pictures.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Off to do a bit more now

Cheers

Marcus

Great set of pics Marcus, Grass is looking very good mate.

• Like 2

A book I read, some years ago had the appropriate reply to this  ..................

You just need EWS 37/8 now Marcus :senile: :locomotive:

.............................................   "Get thee behind me satan Class"66"  ..........     :devil:

PS - I think that "behind" may already have been the case [or was it another Driver that has chased Marcus's Tail Lamps around the country? ......   :jester:  :jester: ]

He can follow my Class "66" InterhubGB, around my layout, if he likes    ...............................  have you driven that one?

That's Big Jim, JC. Just to give him some fore warning I shall be trundling round the Network on Monday and Wednesday night with the S Stock. HeHeHe.

.................   but he won't be able to see it at night, unless it is pulling something with a Rear Light on it.  .....     :no:  :no:  :no:

I bought it, new, at the Bentley [Melksham] Show last week, but the Rear Light won't work in either direction.  You probably know, it has a switch to turn it on/off, but that has no effect at all.  It has a strange rattle to it, at times too, although I read somewhere, that it may be to do with the Bogie Mounts rattling.  Either way, I will let Bachmann's finest look at it.

Regards

Hi JC

Yep driven that one quite a few times. Funnily enough the last time I saw it I dragged back to Peterborough as it was a bit poorly. It was a bit more than knackered tail lights though!!

Meanwhile a few pictures from the cutting this afternoon......

post-18515-0-31217400-1429457176_thumb.jpg

post-18515-0-46781700-1429457240_thumb.jpg

post-18515-0-44221800-1429457318_thumb.jpg

post-18515-0-58719300-1429457374_thumb.jpg

Cheers for now

Marcus

• Like 9

I don't suppose you  ......................

Hi JC
Yep driven that one quite a few times. Funnily enough the last time I saw it I dragged back to Peterborough as it was a bit poorly. It was a bit more than knackered tail lights though!!
Meanwhile a few pictures from the cutting this afternoon......

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg
Cheers for now
Marcus

................   have that Peterborough address handy?     ..........    :angel:  :angel:

Thanks Chaps for the kind comments.

Nice day at home today so got stuck in. The scenery is all now fixed in place. Final job was painting the rail sides once the ballast had dried. I really need to sort some kind of permanent lighting over the cutting so I can get some decent pictures down there. I've just got a short fluorescent tube over it temporarily but it's not brilliant.

It will slow down a bit this week due to some not so modelling friendly shifts.

The ballast I obtained from work sieved out a treat in the end using a fine sieve from Poundland of all places.

I'm having a go at Al's stone walls at the moment using the larger stones that were left over. The only problem is at the moment there taking an absolute age to dry. The stone isn't absorbent like the cat litter so the glues still gooey. I'll leave it another couple of days and see what happens.

Thanks once again for the compliments.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 2

Thanks Jinty

That hanging basket liner is some brilliant stuff. You can trim it to whatever length foliage you want. Think I'll be needing some more of it though!! There's still a fair bit glued down waiting to be worked on but this weeks not modelling friendly unfortunately.

Cheers

Marcus

• RMweb Gold

He can follow my Class "66" InterhubGB, around my layout, if he likes    ...............................  have you driven that

i've driven 66731 'interhub' too but it was in barbie livery and un-named at the time, driven most of the GBRf ones up to 66737

• Like 2

You and Marcus  ........

i've driven 66731 'interhub' too but it was in barbie livery and un-named at the time, driven most of the GBRf ones up to 66737

which one of you left the the rear light switch unplugged then?   .......   :jester: