New Atlas series

PhilJ W

• RMweb Premium

Just logged onto my account and looks like the fire engine will be arriving shortly. Will be selling though as does not fit in with my layout. Never mind.

Chris

I just checked mine its on its way as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got a reminder from Atlas Editions this morning for an invoice that was overdue. I have it set up for automatic card payments so I went on my account and it shows my ballance as £0, so I emailed them. On further inspection it is for an item paid for back in March, anybody else had one of these? I'm guesing that they will say it's an admin error, or something about organising getting drunk in a brewery?

Mark

I would not be sure that it's next as I already have the fire engine and according to you list that still has to come.

Hi Pete,

The list I have attached is correct as I have received the bottom two items so I have no reason to doubt the road sweeper will be on its way to me shortly.

Chris

• Like 1

I got a reminder from Atlas Editions this morning for an invoice that was overdue. I have it set up for automatic card payments so I went on my account and it shows my ballance as £0, so I emailed them. On further inspection it is for an item paid for back in March, anybody else had one of these? I'm guesing that they will say it's an admin error, or something about organising getting drunk in a brewery?

Mark

Yes I got one as well although I cancelled a couple of months ago and my online account shows everything as paid and my online banking tallies up with everything I've received. I'm wondering whether to simply ignore the letter even though it threatens to charge me an admin fee for future reminders!

• RMweb Premium

I would not be sure that it's next as I already have the fire engine and according to you list that still has to come.

The listing is in reverse order, the newest item is at the top.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I did place a list of coming models on this thread a while back but Atlas are releasing the models in a completely different order to the list. IIRC there are about 3 or 4 further models to come, including another road/rail track machine.

I got sent an invoice a few months back even though I pay DD, I've ignored it and still get the models and am up to date with payments

They did the same to me recently so I ignored the invoice. Checking my account everything has been paid for by DD so maybe they forgot to take payment for something and didn't realise until after they sent the invoice. Par for the course with Atlas.

I received an email from them today apologising for continuing to take money from my account after I'd cancelled the collection. No refund, just the apology! They have said they've cancelled the direct bit now and I'll make sure I've done the same my end too but I'm keeping the email as it confirms I have a nil balance despite the letter claiming otherwise!

• 2 weeks later...

I have plans for mine too Big Jim however I am now torn as I wasn't expecting it to look so good!

I may just remove the decals like you said, or use the cab and have a flatbed on the back to add to my Balfour Beatty fleet.

Chris

• Like 1

Mark

Yes , we had the same thing last week, the other half rang them up and they confirmed it had been paid and it was a computer error.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

The next one is beginning to arrive. Described on the Atlas website as 'Stobart maintainence' it has turned out to be a Nissan Cabstar light truck with a cherry picker on the back. A complete (and pleasant) surprise. I was out when the postman called today so I have yet to see mine but going by the photographs I've seen its up to the standard of the road sweeper.

• RMweb Gold

I've sold a load of my stobart stuff that has no interest to me via eBay, not made anything on most of them but I was falling over the boxes at home!

The only one that did do good money was the fire tender which I got £40 for

The latest one sounds useful, look forward to seeing it

• RMweb Premium

I've sold a load of my stobart stuff that has no interest to me via eBay, not made anything on most of them but I was falling over the boxes at home!

The only one that did do good money was the fire tender which I got £40 for

The latest one sounds useful, look forward to seeing it

Have you sold the roadsweeper? I am willing to swap a Unimog for one.