Wanted transfers.

ozzyo

Hello all,

I started this in the wanted section but the reply to the thread is disabled in this section, so to help yous I'm posting it here.

The same rules apply, no money to change hands only a P&P charge up to a Max. of £1.00. (if out of the U.K. at cost).

I will post a mess. in the free to good homes thread.

So it's all down to yous now, I will try and keep an eye out for any matches as well.

OzzyO.

• 3 weeks later...

LMS Fish and Meat van transfers from HMRS sheets

If anybody has some transfers for LMS fish and meat vans that are on the HMRS/PC LMS coach and wagon sheets I'd be very happy to take them off your. I'm very happy to swop for some other types of transfers from Modelmaster and other sources that I have built up over the years. If anyone knows of any other sources for the fish vans in 4mm I'd be delighted to know. Ithink the old Woodhead LMS wagons sheet also had some meat van ones.

Cheers,

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I'm after the following if anyone can help. (00 gauge)

2 or possibly more Thornaby kingfisher logos

Some black cabside numbers as per 20227 in railfreight grey/red

2 large double arrows for 20227

some large logo numbers if that makes sense. The loco's that carried large logo liveries had larger numbers and i need some for the model of 20008 i'm making which had the none standard BR blue with the numbers on the bodyside doors. both in black and white if possible as i'm also intending on modelling 47522 which had large black numbers.

Cabside numbers in white

I know its a lot to ask and if anyone has just 1 of the things i'm after it would save me a fortune as i only need a few numbers or logo's off each sheet but to buy each different sheet would cost me about £20 which is a lot when i only need a few bits and pieces. Hope you can help Rich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I'm after the following if anyone can help. (00 gauge)

2 or possibly more Thornaby kingfisher logos

Some black cabside numbers as per 20227 in railfreight grey/red

2 large double arrows for 20227

some large logo numbers if that makes sense. The loco's that carried large logo liveries had larger numbers and i need some for the model of 20008 i'm making which had the none standard BR blue with the numbers on the bodyside doors. both in black and white if possible as i'm also intending on modelling 47522 which had large black numbers.

Cabside numbers in white

I know its a lot to ask and if anyone has just 1 of the things i'm after it would save me a fortune as i only need a few numbers or logo's off each sheet but to buy each different sheet would cost me about £20 which is a lot when i only need a few bits and pieces. Hope you can help Rich

I think I can help do you still want these?

Jack

• 1 month later...

I am after some HMRS 4P OO Scale LNER Gold Loco & Coach Pressfix Transfer Sheet, does not have to be complete, I only need the sentinel railcar names, numbers and LNER lettering at the top. If anyone has these psare I would be most grateful.

• 1 month later...

I have an N gauge sheet of Horsebox transfers from Cambridge Custom Transfers (sheet C64). I have used up the GWR transfers but all other regions and BR are present and correct.

I am looking for some N gauge Modelmaster transfers for a GWR Python CCT (sheet MMT 575). I don't need a whole sheet, just a enough for 1 or 2 vehicles would suffice.

• RMweb Premium

Wanted Please:

HMRS OO Guage GWR wagons sheet. Gold/yellow lettters for brown stock.

I need 2 x "MONSTER" and 2 of the medium sized "G W"

Shame when I have given a fair few sets of these away!

Bought an HMRS sheet. No longer a "want".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Available.

Unopened SMS waterslide OO transfers for LNER locos; 'sunshine' style. I'll take a pic if you think you might want them.

P @ 36E

P.S. Just discovered this thread OZZY - been thinking we need something like this for ages. Well done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi all

Possibly a long shot but can anyone help with 00 gauge transfers for one Network Southeast coach please?

Such as:

Red and or white bodyside stripes

2 x Numberset to create coach number 13575

NSE coach side logos.

Thanks for looking

• 7 months later...

Archived