Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Hi Cat, whoops sorry, JAZ, just been having a cat ch up and the wall is looking very good, also the platforms are looking mighty impressive.

As for the Cat, well what can I say, I need to send Sally, our Greyhound around to have a play of Cat and Mouse, or should it be Hound and the ###### Cat. :no: 

EDIT = seems I cant call a Cat a Pu**Y Cat.

What is this world coming to?

Bodge

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Hi Cat, whoops sorry, JAZ, just been having a cat ch up and the wall is looking very good, also the platforms are looking mighty impressive.

As for the Cat, well what can I say, I need to send Sally, our Greyhound around to have a play of Cat and Mouse, or should it be Hound and the ###### Cat. :no:

EDIT = seems I cant call a Cat a Pu**Y Cat.

What is this world coming to?

Bodge

Andy, Next time you could try Puddy Cat.  :D

So, Jaz, exquisite Puddy Cat you have there. Had me fooled. :superstition:

Polly

a couple of not so pretty pictures for reference

Kalborough

stood up on Kalborough union.......

looking a cross Kalborough station and beyond

the far left is goathland and beyond hosgmeade then hogwarts

at the centre end RAF Zollywood above the cove

far right Port Lynn.

med_gallery_17883_2760_450703.jpgmweb2549wall395

Goathland

med_gallery_17883_2760_274789.jpgrmweb2550wall396

med_gallery_17883_2760_483442.jpgrmweb2551wall397

• Like 12

At a glance at the pic, I thought you had "Graffitied your outside wall.......... :O ............. :no:

i did you can see it as you walk up the path to the front door.....my brother and sister in law have just come to visit....and immediately raved a bout it.

I have also just clean and moved the main bedroom around....which is leaving a blank wall......!!!!!

I don't think Kal will agree to a re run of the small bedroom LOL. I already have a valley with a castle and an abbey on one wall.....so will need to extend it carefully. Perhaps some life size Scots battling it out......kilt and swords etc.....

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

every time i go in the loft it is so hot i retreat....at speed....

i spend most of my time in the lounge as close to the air conditioning unit as i can....which then usually involves me needing to put a jumper on LOL.....

and there are no lollies left in the freezer!!!!!! :O  

• Like 1

............................................ loft it is so hot ................................ :drag:

every time i go in the loft it is so hot i retreat....at speed....

i spend most of my time in the lounge as close to the air conditioning unit as i can....which then usually involves me needing to put a jumper on LOL.....

and there are no lollies left in the freezer!!!!!! :O  

that's it....im off to the shops!!!!!!

• Like 1

Fantastic work on the station/platforms Jaz/Kal. i think the last time i checked your thread out you had just started to build that area and it looks most impressive now.

Terry

well certainly some of our ideas were purloined off your youtube video... :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum: .

Now you no longer have the art deco station on the higher level.....I am temped to copy that.....although probably with a second station....

............................................ loft it is so hot ................................ :drag:

fresh supplies .....F.A.B.s,,,,,, refreshers,,,,,,,,,, and chic ices.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm....and the goodies for a homemade ice cream sundae.......

real cream ice cream, raspberries, strawberries, mikado Daim sticks (11 calories per stick!!!) single cream chocolate and a touch of alcohol in my case amoretto.....

Edited by Jaz

:shout: ..  :shout:  WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ...    :shout:  :shout:

fresh supplies .....F.A.B.s,,,,,, refreshers,,,,,,,,,, and chic ices.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm....and the goodies for a homemade ice cream sundae.......
real cream ice cream, raspberries, strawberries, mikado siam sticks (11 calories per stick!!!) single cream chocolate and a touch of alcohol in my case amoretto.....   ..................... YUM!

Got the Sun hat and the shorts   :sungum:  ................. I'm nearly at the car    .............       :locomotive:  :locomotive:  ..............    won't be long now    ....

• Like 1

:shout: ..  :shout:  WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ...    :shout:  :shout:

Got the Sun hat and the shorts   :sungum:  ................. I'm nearly at the car    .............       :locomotive:  :locomotive:  ..............    won't be long now    ....

Hmmm.............Dog's.and     Mad Englishmen.........                   Spring to mind........ :drag:

I may not be the only one on the way   ..............................    I think word must have got out about the alcohol in the Ice Cream Sundae      ......................................

Just the job for hot and thirsty Rugby players        ..............................   The grapevine tells me their coach has already been booked and is on the way as I type this warning    .............. :this:

14717899612_9b11e8221c_z.jpg
Rugby team by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

You haven't got long to pack a few belongings and flee the country    ..............    on the other hand - if invasion is inevitable - just lay back and enjoy it   .......     :swoon:

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

That first picture appears to be in the right prospective for that position, it looks amazing. 

Oh yes, it is not a Puddy Cat, it is a Puddy Tat.  (Some people don't know their Tweety Pie.)

Jaz,

That first picture appears to be in the right prospective for that position, it looks amazing. 

Oh yes, it is not a Puddy Cat, it is a Puddy Tat.  (Some people don't know their Tweety Pie.)

it is aligned for people walking up the path to the front door.....which is why the second photo shot fro the right gives it away....especially the fact that it hen floats....

very tempted to add a dog.....but you just know where its nose would end up........ :jester:

• Like 1

I may not be the only one on the way   ..............................    I think word must have got out about the alcohol in the Ice Cream Sundae      ......................................

Just the job for hot and thirsty Rugby players        ..............................   The grapevine tells me their coach has already been booked and is on the way as I type this warning    .............. :this:

14717899612_9b11e8221c_z.jpg

Rugby team by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

You haven't got long to pack a few belongings and flee the country    ..............    on the other hand - if invasion is inevitable - just lay back and enjoy it   .......     :swoon:

by the time that lot turn up......

all the lollies will be gone.....and we have scarfed the sundaes.....

and if they turn up in those I be lying on the floor laughing my head off...so they can raid the freezer.....but my girls.....might still object

I prefer my men to look like men.....and though they have worn pink I can honestly say I have never seen one of them in lycra LMAO......

• RMweb Premium

I prefer my men to look like men.....and though they have worn pink I can honestly say I have never seen one of them in lycra LMAO......

Kal in pink lycra..... :O  :O    :no:  :no:    :nono:    :nono:

Cheers,

Mick