Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Who is to deny that there is a new episode of Doctor Who about to be filmed at a time in the future and the Set is already in process of being built.    ......    :secret:

You actually put this in print................ :scared:  :scared:

............   what is really scary  ..........   is how those producers knew what the bollards were going to look like all those years ahead ....................    :bad:

Edit - finger trouble on backspace

Edited by jcredfer

when sourcing mini driver...now MD......I had to buy sets and got several of these

med_gallery_17883_3493_491025.jpg3839

one of these is now in a football outfit and is being allowed to wear it when he goes to the Christmas party......

another, his best friend, has had help from his grandma, he has nice new red wellies, a red bath towel, his blue shorts, his big sister has given him a pair of her new angled tights which have a hole in them and his mum has dyed them, and his other nanny has gone into her sewing box and played with a blue t shirt........

I won't leave you guessing for long.......

• Like 7

He was outside testing his new outfit for the party this evening.....dressed as his favourite comic hero........when who should run by!!!!!!!!! :O  :O  :O

med_gallery_17883_3493_199935.jpg3843

his second favourite comic heroes!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3493_18773.jpg3844

oooooh....he wished grandad was here with his new fangled polaroid to take an instant photograph!!!!!! Who is going to believe he saw the REAL Batman and Robin off to fight crime!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3493_240158.jpg

.......Superman????......no silly ........................SUPERBOY!!!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3493_303736.jpg

new red wellies, mums red bath sheet,his old blue shorts, his sisters laddered tights, and nannies help from her sewing box and whistle t shirt....his best Xmas present ever!!!!!!

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 8

ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!! for real our garden to turning white>>>>

Being Christmas we need a Santa Claus, no Christmas is complete without a Father Christmas.

The Santa Grotto is now all done, and Santa Clause and Mrs Claus/Santas helper are going to the party too :sungum:

A special invite from the pub owner.......The pub is so full that the party is spreading out into the snow.....

especially parents with their children......the family room is full to overflowing, but the landlord is giving away free hot chocolate to the kiddies with every round brought....if the kids are outside. The kids are literally dragging their parents outside!!!!

Santa takes all year to get ready......Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way............

med_gallery_17883_3493_215742.jpg3838

med_gallery_17883_3493_65309.jpg3840

Santa and Mrs Claus (she looks a bit more like Red Riding Hood)

med_gallery_17883_3493_472497.jpg3841

• Like 9

You can see him at the back......

At the front Superboy is telling his best friend about his sighting of Batman and Robin!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3493_175160.jpg3847

in the foreground the school kids are chatting, Harry and Ron want to know how Hermione gets to wear trousers!!!!!

The observant might notice MD (mini driver) with her dad in vintage Pilot outfit, David Todd / dt is with them and amusing MD by standing on his head!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3493_260420.jpg3846

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 5

Santa Claus has finished working at the grotto, he and Mrs Claus (who looks rather like Little Red Riding Hood) are taking a well deserved break...

med_gallery_17883_3493_472497.jpg3841

her sister is dressed as Snow White...(the girl in the yellow skirt)

med_gallery_17883_3493_418777.jpg3849

snow-white-3.jpg

• Like 8

and for those poor people who are planning to hit the sales....here is a timely reminder....

med_gallery_17883_3493_6572.jpg3836

....even the shops agree..... :jester:

med_gallery_17883_3493_353462.jpg

.here is a timely reminder...

Did warn you both yesterday, you would get dumped on to day..........

• Like 2

What's with the self-portrait?

:blind:

Cheers,

Mick

At first....I thought.....awww how nice......he thinks I dress like a princess.......then I thought...hmmm...is he saying my dress sense is a bit dodgy.......

I think the last time I saw him I was wearing a blue and turquoise dress with rubber plant leaves on it...LOL.....all in the best possible taste ;p

At first....I thought.....awww how nice......he thinks I dress like a princess.......then I thought...hmmm...is he saying my dress sense is a bit dodgy.......

I think the last time I saw him I was wearing a blue and turquoise dress with rubber plant leaves on it...LOL.....all in the best possible taste ;p

You pick. am hopeless, at .....colours.             :drag:

as I didn't get around to a number of the things I planned. I will carry those out at as time allows. Luckily with the snow outside to remind me and it can also give some up to date reference :sungum:

Meantime though, considering this is a railway forum....really?????...are you sure???????..........I thought I might put the Louth station on the back line, and perhaps even show off a train or two!!!!!

Now it is Christmas....and if this shocks you....you can quickly hit the drinks cabinet.....medicinal purposes :sungum:

Lock up your vodka though......or Mick will be around :jester:

• Like 1

It's a shame really Hornby has done quite a nice job on all the buildings...except the main station which is a compromise....and pitifully small........I am too tight to do a David Todd and buy one in....even after been poleaxed by just how good a job Freebs did of the Dover Priory Signal Box, not that I didn't think he was capable of a good job.....but he left 'a good job' and went for absolutely marvellous.....!!!!!

But I might in time have a go at this station because architecturally it is rather gorgeous.

• Like 2

one good thing about my back area I don't have a kern all the way just as well!!!

Below, you’ll find some quick principles, tips & tricks to start you on your path to becoming a kerning ninja.  

:scratchhead:

It's a shame really Hornby has done quite a nice job on all the buildings...except the main station which is a compromise....and pitifully small........I am too tight to do a David Todd and buy one in....even after been poleaxed by just how good a job Freebs did of the Dover Priory Signal Box, not that I didn't think he was capable of a good job.....but he left 'a good job' and went for absolutely marvellous.....!!!!!

But I might in time have a go at this station because architecturally it is rather gorgeous.

Hmm...........not quite sure,what that statement implies.........but you can drive a few horse's with carriage, through that archway

architecturally it is rather gorgeous.  ?                                     Will have to wait and see,         what word "runs as required", uses.

louth(alan_young7.1977)13.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1