Contacting David Geen

GWR_NZ

He was considering it, but does not have any family locally....

Is his phone number still 01429 269600? I will need to speak to him eventually about ordering a Mitchell "Manor" body kit to go with the Mitchell chassis which Malcolm himself sold me years ago.....

Is his phone number still 01429 269600? I will need to speak to him eventually about ordering a Mitchell "Manor" body kit to go with the Mitchell chassis which Malcolm himself sold me years ago.....

It is but he will not be there to take any calls until next week.

MW

Yes, according to the latest GWSG newsletter.  Mind you, that still gives an incorrect e-mail address for him.

Chris

Despite telling them, GWSG newsletter also states I am still the Pannier Editor (handed that one over two years ago) and has Roger White as NE area organiser despite him moving to the Welsh borders some years back.

MW

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Or you could write to him - address given on this website http://www.davidgeen.co.uk

Tried that myself with an SAE earlier in the year, absolutely no response at all.  (To be fair, he may not have got the letter, owing to the appalling postal service we have in this country).

Did finally catch up with him at Railwells in August, so I could actually buy something from him. 

Edited by Tim Dubya

• 1 year later...

With him this morning packing kits for Wells.....so yes

Mike Wiltshire

You can ring him, but if he is casting (machine now repaired and working), he does not answer the phone. Nothing personal, but with the pot at full heat, he cannot stop.

Mike Wiltshire