Contacting David Geen

GWR_NZ

Website is now up and running as well.

Still not fully updated but with a 2009 price list.

No, that's the same site that's been running since 2009. My understanding was that David has no access to it, so can't do anything with it.

I spoke to David at Thirsk Show today. I arranged some bits and bobs from him to collect at Redcar Show next week, and his parting words to me were 'if you want anything else, give me a ring'. He also mentioned he'd been up to his eyes casting and packing, so very much still in business and telephone the approved method of contact.

Edited by jwealleans

I think I've got a copy of the 2016 list somewhere, so will get it scanned.

Please note that things like the Siphon underframe etch are missing from the list, so you have to know about its existence in order to be able to ask to order it!

Edited by Horsetan

• RMweb Premium

If were just pming the current price pdf, Id be interested as well. I heard a couple years ago he was designing a new kit, yet dont know what came of it.

There are one or two new kits in the offing, but up until ExpoEM they were not available yet.

I think I've got a copy of the 2016 list somewhere, so will get it scanned.

Please note that things like the Siphon underframe etch are missing from the list, so you have to know about its existence in order to be able to ask to order it!

List states to 'contact for siphon planner'.

there are so many variations, it would need a price list all to itself. Ask for the planner, fill in the variation required, and David will let you know the price.

Mike Wiltshire

• 1 year later...

David has his stand at Scaleforum this weekend.

He is officially announcing his retirement from trading at the show.

David will cease trading at the end of May 2018. After this date the business will sold. There have been enquiries and it is hoped the range will continue with a new owner. The sale will not include the Mitchell loco kits which will return to the current owner Pete Waterman.

David would like to thank everyone for their enthusiastic support over the years, but the time has come to spend more time with his family and his own layout.

David can be contacted on 01429 269600 or emailed at

davidgeen111@gmail.com

These are not manned 24 hours, and David has other commitments, but he will get back to you when he can.

There are still a couple of shows that David has accepted if you want to meet in person or get yourself down to Aylesbury this weekend.

Edited by Coach bogie

I went to Scaleforum at Aylesbury today, as I do most years and as ever David had a stand.

I wish David well in his retirement as his kits have given hours of enjoyment. I sincerely hope a good buyer is found as there are still some kits to get.

Edited by ndg910