Trent Valley Show - 2014

Northpoint

post-6943-0-21134800-1386348476.jpg

It's that time again - with only 6 months to go we can start thinking about TVNAM 2014.

This will be the 5th aniversary. It's amazing when I think back to how it started - me with my fingers crossed at the first show worrying whether I would get my money back! A huge thanks to everybody that has been involved over the past 5 years and given the show their support.

Anyway, enough of the sentimental stuff. Let's get down to business.

17 layouts promised so far, plus a couple still to confirm.

Trade is a bit of thin as there aren't too many people out there selling US based stuff - if anybody knows of anyone who might be interested, let me know. Having said that, we do have 4 traders lined up and one still to confirm.

The website (www.tvnam.co.uk) will be kept up to date as things happen.

So, put it in your diary and we'll see you there.

• 1 month later...

Here is the current list of layouts for the show. I don't expect it to change much now.

Roger Nicholls          HO                    Y                           Palm Bay, Miami

Black Diamonds     N                         Y                           Modular N scale

Jez                               HO                      Y                           Missoula

Andy Gautrey         HO                      Y                           Wiley City

Dave Barclay           HO                      Y                           Great Plains

Steve G                     HO                      Y                           Duncans Mine II

Ian Lampkin             N                        Y                           Santa Barbara

Ray O'Neill               HO                     Y                           59th and Rust

Paul Gittings            HO                     Y                          Preforia Narrows

Dave Long                HO                     Y                           Chicago River

Chris Prior                 HO                      Y                           Stevens Point

Colin Wooley           HO                       Y                           Northpoint Revisited

Chris Gilbert            HO                    Y                           North Haston

Graham Betts         N                       Y                           Beldman

Jordan Foster         O                       Y                           Portway

Mike Bartlett          On30                Y                           No name yet

As for trade, the following have given their intention to attend:

Malcs Models

Western Models

Coastal DCC

12v DC

Anoraks Anonymous

Linda Tinker Books

Here is the current list of layouts for the show. I don't expect it to change much now.

I knew it would happen! :wild: Of course it's going to change! Three more offerings as of today:

Santa Fe Diesel depot from Rob (Robatron); Broomfield from Jack (Shortliner) and a possible collaboration between me and Ian (ian_redrooster): he brings the stock and I provide a layout to run it on (makes sense as I only live about 400 yds from the venue). So, like several others, I had better start building.... :O

Archived