Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

I enjoyed your peek at Carrog on bonfire night. Calling the GWR is a popular pastime, but has anyone noticed it always looks good even in the depths of winter. I watched a North Wales land cruise video this morning which commenced on the GWR and worked it way round the Cambrian coast, but as soon as it entered flaking maroon and dilapidated LMS territory, the scene was depressingly familiar at Carnarvon, Amlwch, the Conway Valley, Denbigh and Ruthin. Even though it was all North Wales, the LMS even buggered up the scenery...  

Edited by coachmann

I enjoyed your peek at Carrog on bonfire night. Calling the GWR is a popular pastime, but has anyone noticed it always looks good even in the depths of winter. I watched a North Wales land cruise video this morning which commenced on the GWR and worked it way round the Cambrian coast, but as soon as it entered flaking maroon and dilapidated LMS territory, the scene was depressingly familiar at Carnarvon, Amlwch, the Conway Valley, Denbigh and Ruthin. Even though it was all North Wales, the LMS even buggered up the scenery...  

Yes the GWR did keep things a little better I believe, way before my time though, hahha. Glad you liked the Video though Larry.

• RMweb Premium

I will have to ask permission but I will try and come along. I seem to be off somewhere on too many Saturdays recently and I and supposed to help out with the horses. I do enjoy helping with the horses, I am getting good at schooling Cody he now does a quarter of what i tell him.

• Like 1

I will have to ask permission but I will try and come along. I seem to be off somewhere on too many Saturdays recently and I and supposed to help out with the horses. I do enjoy helping with the horses, I am getting good at schooling Cody he now does a quarter of what i tell him.

Reminds my of a song by the Rolling Stones, Under my Thumb :onthequiet:

Don't worry mate, most of us are the same. hahaha :sungum:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Reminds my of a song by the Rolling Stones, Under my Thumb :onthequiet:

Don't worry mate, most of us are the same. hahaha :sungum:

No, due to other weekday commitments Mrs M doesn't get to ride Lola (the big 'orse) as much as she would like to. Saturday is a day when I am around to help with Cody (the nice horse) and Mrs M gets a ride on Lola. Oddly I am liking helping with the horses.

No, due to other weekday commitments Mrs M doesn't get to ride Lola (the big 'orse) as much as she would like to. Saturday is a day when I am around to help with Cody (the nice horse) and Mrs M gets a ride on Lola. Oddly I am liking helping with the horses.

I'm GLAD REALLY, I wouldn't want you turning up with a Hairdo like that and frightening all the Kids away,    :O             

on second thoughts, :no:  :no: 

hhahhaha  :onthequiet:

little horrors. :nono:  :stinker:  :angel:  :angel:

I have some weathering jobs arriving shortly, and also need a major tidy up as I have some mates coming around for a Running Session on KM next Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Mondays guys are totally Modern image and so it will be interesting to see what arrives, I may get the Railfreight Stock out for that one, and the Wednesday Crew are mainly Steam / Green Diesel era so that will be easy as I have all my Green stuff out at the moment.

Off outside in a mo to get started as the Heater has been on for about 20 minutes now so it should be warm as toast out there.

I'll do some pics later as I haven't done any for a long time now, and I've been asked the question as to what's happening, the answer is, very little as the Station area is still not 100% how I want it, and still needs more thought along with the exit to the Fiddle Yard.

• Like 1

Did somebody want some Kettles? Here you go Neil, some weathering jobs from today for a friend.

attachicon.gifMarks re done 001.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 003.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 004.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 007.JPG

attachicon.gifMark and Phils Locos 009.JPG

attachicon.gifMark and Phils Locos 011.JPG

Did somebody want some Kettles? Here you go Neil, some weathering jobs from today for a friend.

attachicon.gifMarks re done 001.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 003.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 004.JPG

attachicon.gifMarks re done 007.JPG

attachicon.gifMark and Phils Locos 009.JPG

attachicon.gifMark and Phils Locos 011.JPG

Hi 

42968 currently under overhaul at Bridgnorth.....

Update on status here....

http://www.svrlive.com/42968

Regards as always..

Bob

• RMweb Premium

Wonderful lighting Andy, it shows off the weathering a treat!

I couldn't help thinking there should be two boarder collies in that scene. One in the middle gap of sheep and one top left! Heaven for that breed.

post-8964-0-94025600-1511475235.jpg

Regards Shaun

• Like 7

Wonderful lighting Andy, it shows off the weathering a treat!

I couldn't help thinking there should be two boarder collies in that scene. One in the middle gap of sheep and one top left! Heaven for that breed.

attachicon.gifpost-9335-0-29858100-1511463638_thumb1.jpg

Regards Shaun

Thanks Shaun, the Shed was a bit to dark to get decent pics this evening, especially the lower quarter of the Loco,  so I used a Spot Lamp, but it's made it all a bit bright. I'm looking at getting a couple more ceiling lights for each end of the Shed at some point.

• Like 2

Whilst fitting the O Gauge Chips this morning I had a pair of Class 22's circulating, very nice and relaxing it was too. Sorry the pics are poo though, I wasn't really concentrating. :nono:  :nono:

post-9335-0-17739100-1511531422_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-90852000-1511531457_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-44177700-1511531498_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-22843400-1511531541_thumb.jpg

Off now to up load the Video of the Sound Jinty for Penybont.

• Like 13