Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Do you have a track plan?

Ed,

The search function in RMweb is quite good. If you put 'plan' in the search box and select 'This topic' one pops up not very far down.

You can't get quite a long way without waiting for others this way.

Paul.

Enjoy your holiday and doubtless you will come back revived and ready to surprise us with new ideas for the layout .  Chris

Hi Andy

Trying to catch upon your posts for the last couple of weeks is an interesting task.

I really like the paintings and like others prints of those would be great.

The progress on the layout is certainly worth while. Another Andy P masterpiece.

Enjoy the break

Lovely looking railway Andy.

I seem to have been AWOL from RMWeb for quiet a while and this layout has sprung up!

I need to get cracking with Henley.

Andy is away on holiday and interwebie free. I am sure he will answer all questions when he returns.

Not all, I'm guessing.

Ed,

The search function in RMweb is quite good. If you put 'plan' in the search box and select 'This topic' one pops up not very far down.

You can't get quite a long way without waiting for others this way.

Paul.

Cheers gang for all your support and postings in my absence in Wales, I could read bits on my phone as a signal would allow, but not reply so THANKS AGAIN.

Is this the aborted layout in favour of Pencarne?

I'm guessing not...

Do you have a track plan?

If you look at the dates of the last Post Ed, you will see that Pencarne finished last year, and up until my Holidays last week Kings Moreton is still very much alive and kicking.

Here is the Track Plan you requested and occupies an area of 17.5ft x 8.5ft.

post-9335-0-67817500-1510669707_thumb.png

• Like 6

Welcome back from sunny Wales, with new ideas and fresh vigor to carry on at break neck speed to finish Kings Morton for Christmas.

Then...............

Ha Ha Ha , not that Sunny in Wales, and no mention of which Christmas, thank goodness. hahha

Cheers.

Whilst in Wales, and having a passion for Aircraft I decided to visit the Mach Loop, about half hour from Bala.

Last Thursday 2 hours
Last Friday 2 hours
Yesterday 3 hours
And not a bloomin thing, despite checking the Loop timing and being assured by a couple of Spotters that they were due.
http://machloop.co.uk/

AND

Oh well, there's always next year, although I did see some skimming over Bala Lake a couple of times. Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Hi Andy,

Hope you had a good hols! When I was a flying instructor at Valley the loop was always very busy and sometimes you’d join it to find a Herc in the way! Much fewer studes to train these days unfortunately!

Best wishes

Nige

Ha Ha, the picture of a Hercules with a Hawk suppository!!!

How close did you come?????

Jinty ;)

Edited to say - I wasn't being disparaging with the above comment, I have nothing but admiration and support for both what you do and what you train for. ;)

Edited by Jintyman

Hi Andy,

Hope you had a good hols! When I was a flying instructor at Valley the loop was always very busy and sometimes you’d join it to find a Herc in the way! Much fewer studes to train these days unfortunately!

Best wishes

Nige

Ahem . . . . Just a Herc Nige (Wham?!?!)  !!!!

https://youtu.be/7DqiWG61Nzs

Edited by Melly
  • Like 5

Hi Andy,

Are you doing any demos yourself this year? I'll try to get there again with the kids. They enjoyed it last time, but we missed you because you were under the weather.

Kind regards, Neil

Thanks Neil, It would be good to see you again, I may be doing a weathering Demo again this year.

• Like 1