Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

This morning has consisted of a Running session whilst doing some work on the Yard and Goods Yard, here are some pics of the Yards, (still work in progress).

Firstly here is the WIP on the entrance to the Yard,

attachicon.gifGoods Yards and Running 007.JPG

attachicon.gifGoods Yards and Running 008.JPG

attachicon.gifGoods Yards and Running 009.JPG

I knew that the high water table in the area of the underground river was going to cause you problems with puddles!

Pictures look great and the yard works well, especially when viewed from a distance taking the whole area in.

but could I be a tiny bit picky..........the large yard gate leading into the yard is upside down - the brace should go the other way to provide the triangulation support - sorry it's just one's of those things I notice.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Were'd you get your sheep Andy? They look convincing. I've never got this far building a layout before. I need some coo's too.

There's no pulling the wool over your eyes Mr G.

Pictures look great and the yard works well, especially when viewed from a distance taking the whole area in.

he same gat

but could I be a tiny bit picky..........the large yard gate leading into the yard is upside down - the brace should go the other way to provide the triangulation support - sorry it's just one's of those things I notice.

In that case, Bachmann have put the hinges on the wrong way up Kevin, on Pencarne I had the same gate mounted on the wall and working.

post-9335-0-78411500-1508686712_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-04654000-1508687123_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-49476900-1508688193_thumb.jpg

Never get bored of looking at your photos.

Keep 'em comin'!

Thanks Bogie, there will be some more later.

Strewth, it's not Easter already is it?  :) :)

Keep the pictures coming!

Dave

I need my 11am fix of coffee and Hot Cross Bun mate, hahah

• Like 5

Were'd you get your sheep Andy? They look convincing. I've never got this far building a layout before. I need some coo's too.

Model Scene / Peco Larry, about a fiver for 10, I have 50 in that Field and another 3 packs waiting for a Home. They are slightly smaller than the Bachmann ones and far better detailed IMHO, plus the Bachhy ones are a Tenner almost.

There's no pulling the wool over your eyes Mr G.

50 Sheep, that's 200 Leg of Lamb as I heard a Copper say on his Radio one night when 50 Sheep were reported to have got out of a Field and gone down the Road.

• Like 1