Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2015

Barry O

I do find it to be a bit of a crush early morning on Sat, so I bailed out and headed off to my local games workshop for an hour. Much more manageable by the time I got back

Is there anythhing which people want me to snap tomorrow? I'm going back for a non-shopping day, so could probably get pictures of things for people if they really want it

Are there any Bachmann mk2f's on show?

If so i'd love to see them, cheers.

3D test print of one end shown here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/105484-news-summary-from-warley-2015/?p=2106943.

They are still being developed.

Cool cheers, managed to miss them completely on the Bachmann stand!

3D test print of one end shown here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/105484-news-summary-from-warley-2015/?p=2106943.

They are still being developed.

Cool cheers, managed to miss them completely on the Bachmann stand!

Annual visit today didn't seem that busy plenty of room to view the layouts and get at trade stands was it just me but I felt that the show was not quite so vibrant as previous year,layouts pretty good but no  real wow factor this time.The USA layouts were excellent and the Irish section was most interesting with working trams and buses an added attraction but apart from them I was not overly exited maybe its an age thing but I am seriously undecided on another visit shame as I was at the first show and have only missed four or five shows.Putting on this show is a fantastic bit of work and the Warley club are to be congratulated on their past efforts.Just thought Burntisland excellent and thanks to the chap in the top hat for all info especially on how to pronounce the name.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks to Edge for his photos of news announcements and for Crewlisle. Love this layout showing what can be achieved in a relatively small space. Only seen it in a magazine though, would love to study it for real

Archived