2ManySpams

• RMweb Gold

Pete, do you never sleep? 4.30am in New York!

He's got chronic earache - can't lie down, let alone sleep. The Early Risers thread in Wheeltappers is full of helpful suggestions for him, as you might imagine.....

Edited by Oldddudders

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Back from sunny Wales, visiting family.

Did manage a ride on the Ffestiniog, and visits to the SVR at Bridgnorth (twice) plus Carrog & Llangollen stations, and some on-site photos of Conwy tubular bridge for Anthony Ashley, so not a complete waste of time.

I see some kinky trackwork has been added, no sign of a signal box though. Good to see John F trying to add some sense to the thread, but doubt his good intentions will get very far.

Photo of a 50 at Bridgnorth to be added later.

Look-you, boyo.

Morning all.

Did manage a ride on the Ffestiniog, and visits to the SVR at Bridgnorth (twice) plus Carrog & Llangollen stations, and some on-site photos of Conwy tubular bridge for Anthony Ashley, so not a complete waste of time.

I see some kinky trackwork has been added, no sign of a signal box though. Good to see John F trying to add some sense to the thread, but doubt his good intentions will get very far.

Look-you, boyo.

Hood?

Did you do the full length of Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland?

Were they running diesels?

• RMweb Gold

Didn't see a hood on the 50 - is that a special feature ?

No only took out a small mortgage so could only do the Porthmadog -BF section.

There was a disel in the yard, but we were pulled by a 'Southern' loco... Did see a WHR Garrett though, crossing the bridge on to the Cob.

Morning all.

Look-you, boyo.

What, no mention of visiting "MY" funicular which is only about 1/2mile from the SVR station? Shame on you!

Didn't see a hood on the 50 - is that a special feature ?

No only took out a small mortgage so could only do the Porthmadog -BF section.

There was a disel in the yard, but we were pulled by a 'Southern' loco... Did see a WHR Garrett though, crossing the bridge on to the Cob.

Lynton and Barnstable engine?

This morning whilst in my local Morrissons saw a new pasty ,the Cornish Tinminers pasty,savouty one end sweet the other will try one next week and report on the quality.The SVR photos were good liked the Ivat flying pig and that big blue thing alongside it ,telephone poles are a nuisance when working on the layout.

Especialy when the Welsh translation says that "I am not in the office so please send item for translation by email" this was put on a sign recently.

That was actually in 2007 - don't know why it appeared on the BBC News website again this week!! Slow news day?!

Edited by keefr2

• RMweb Premium

Maybe.

Best, Pete.

Sorry Pete, I had to give up trying to attach a photo to my earlier message whilst I was out and about today. All this fuss about 4G being rolled out in the UK, I wish they would sort out the 3G first. Anyway, this is what I was trying to send you earlier....

post-6675-0-41658900-1378056217_thumb.jpg

• Like 4