3 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

You have made my day. I was waiting for this at a good price. Breaks my policy of only buying kettles still in existence but I really wanted this one because I like the colour.

Says allow 10 days before dispatch though so could get pulled? I have bought from these before OK.

Been wanting this too, thanks to original poster.

If you search on Hornby there are a few items at good prices like some 87s at around the £130 mark

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TomScrut said:

Yes, if there was a Dowlow around £150 I'd be biting (don't care for the TTS so will probably be getting one of the 2 new ones instead).

Derails have this for £157.90 including postage, cheaper than the proposed new versions

https://www.derails.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1255

Edited by Willoughby Glen
  • Like 1

On theme of bargain hunters but not so much of a bargain. I keep getting banner ads on Rmweb for Pocketmags saying price drop or £30 for an annual Backtrack sub but when you click on it the price is always the normal sub of £44.99

8 minutes ago, Coryton said:

Some good offers on 00 gauge rolling stock at Bure Valley Models - too many for me to list.

I ordered from them a few months ago and had very quick service.

Aye, NMT power cars @ £215, wonky writing free of charge :lol:

Edited by TomScrut
  • Funny 1
1 hour ago, TomScrut said:

Aye, NMT power cars @ £215, wonky writing free of charge :lol:

under the coaches, some nice LMS coaches for £27 ish, fancy some to go with my new dutches of Atholl

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 30801 said:

Right fans of purple A4s.

XBite World 'We hadn't any in stock at £87.99' have now listed Walther K Whigham on their eBay shop.

With the POCKET20 discount code applied it's £117.59 which is significantly cheaper than anywhere else. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hornby-BR-A4-Class-4-6-2-Walter-K-Whigham-Era-4-Model-Train/373188265695

Same discount code is now also appearing for me on South Devon Railway shop. Can't figure out how to link to all their listings from the app but here is a listing to help get to the rest.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383653209020

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
5 hours ago, SR71 said:

Same discount code is now also appearing for me on South Devon Railway shop. Can't figure out how to link to all their listings from the app but here is a listing to help get to the rest.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383653209020

I tried the discount code to an address in Northern Ireland but it said it couldn't be applied to my order ?

I've tried this before with the same result.

Never found out why ?

2 hours ago, amdaley said:

I tried the discount code to an address in Northern Ireland but it said it couldn't be applied to my order ?

I've tried this before with the same result.

Never found out why ?

Strange; the T&Cs state UK:-

image.png

Edited by spamcan61

I ordered this a bit ago when it was a similar price.

Despite the B1 picture I did receive a Q6 so go off description.

They got them transposed, if you search for B1 then you get a picture of a Q6 on one of the results.

HTH

• Informative/Useful 3
3 hours ago, spamcan61 said:

Strange; the T&Cs state UK:-

image.png

I'd say its not the address you are posting to but the address you are registered at which counts. 

• Agree 1