Accurascale on tour

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Accurascale Fran said:

At least nobody mentioned the homebrew haircut.... 

Like any first EP sample there's room for tweaking.

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Is this the image for the caption competition for this weekend ?

What something along the lines of "For God's sake, just how much more detail do they want on RMWeb? Padded seats?"

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

What something along the lines of "For God's sake, just how much more detail do they want on RMWeb? Padded seats?"

Roy

Theres already been the criticism of wrong colour drivers seat in the AS deltic thread, but no one has mentioned the unprototypical lack of comfy- ness, ........yet 

• Funny 2

I wonder if this announcement is going to be the HAA Wagon as this could be classed as a mini announcement due to people spotting a sample iirc in a product update on one of the virtual events but not formally announcing it.  Also they are 4 wheel 2 axle wagons which also could be classed as mini.

• RMweb Gold

Well done to everyone who guessed correctly! More info here: 

The Cawoods and half height LLNW container packs will be launched later this year, so keep an eye out for them. In the meantime you can pre-order the new nuclear container packs on our website or with your local stockist!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2

On 10/03/2021 at 20:54, South-East Rail said:

My money is on a new batch of PFAs with some of the more exotic nuclear containers. Fairly 'mini' (and I think they have been mooted in the past).

Ed

23 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Well done to everyone who guessed correctly! More info here: 

The Cawoods and half height LLNW container packs will be launched later this year, so keep an eye out for them. In the meantime you can pre-order the new nuclear container packs on our website or with your local stockist!

Cheers!

Fran

image.png.84ae6ff654fc5ca05dd4518a262ac1c7.png

Ed

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 4

• 6 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Looking forward to the Great Electric Train Show this weekend? We are too!

Sadly due to some lingering COVID19 restrictions in Ireland we were unable to bring our main stand with us this year (as it lives in Dublin!) but Hornby Magazine have given us some cabinet space on their stand (No. 25) and there will also be running samples of our latest and forthcoming projects appearing on the Making Tracks West Coast Main Line layout on Stand No. 24.

On display for the first time since lockdown began will be decorated Deltic samples, as well as a running sample of the Class 92, along with samples of the newly announced Chaldrons, Class 37, Manor and an unveiling for the first time of the decorated samples of the TPE Mark 5s (you really need to see them, they are rather pretty!)

In a moment of madness, Hornby have also allowed me to loiter around their stand, so I'll be on hand to chat about forthcoming projects, existing projects, model railways, whether Royston FC will get promoted this year, and other important stuff like that :D

Looking forward to catching up with you all, after so long away! Travel safely, and see you all there...

Paul.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Islesy said:

unveiling for the first time of the decorated samples of the TPE Mark 5s (you really need to see them, they are rather pretty!)

I see there is a little teaser on the "Coaches" section of your website. Looking forward to seeing them!

TPE-DT_432x432.png?v=1632924198

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium

Well, it was great to finally get the chance to talk to those of you that stopped by the stand today, thank you all for your time and I hope I answered your questions! It was good to be at a show again….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Phil Bullock said:

Good to see you too! Thanks for the 1 2 1 with the Manor …. Hope the shortbread makes it back to Accurascale Towers intact ^_^

Define ‘intact’?

But it’s certainly back in Accurascale Towers, just the South-Eastern branch!

• Funny 3