Accurascale on tour

I’m waiting until Monday before I crack on with 37108. Having to divert to other projects this weekend just in case.

1 hour ago, adb968008 said:

Whats the story with 37108 ? I dont think its run this century and its had lots of body work attention over the years and clearly cared for, is this one coming back to life or just intended as  a static exhibit ?

The accurascale video mentions its having full restoration. 

I've also seen comments saying if was the one on the low loader in the Channel 4 program "The Bashers" so a small claim to fame. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

A bit of a late addition this one, but I will be attending the Wexford Model Railway Exhibition in the Sunny South East of Ireland this Sunday and Monday from 11am-5pm. 

I will be there with the latest IRM announcement as well as some IRM and Accurascale goodies for sale on the day. If you’re in the area it would be great to see you! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

We're back on our travels again this weekend, heading to Sheffield for our "take over" of Rails of Sheffield this Friday and Saturday! 

Messenger_creation_4edd74cf-6a7c-4aaa-a221-05d5cb3a2ef9.jpeg.7de72823d102d6baf23003f748c3131e.jpeg

Richard, myself and other members of the Accurascale crew will be on hand to meet you and show off our latest wares!

Not only that, but Rails will be doing special in store promotions on in stock Accurascale models too over the two days.

So, if you're in the area, make sure you stop by, say hi and meet the two teams of Accurascale and Rails of Sheffield.

Perhaps plans for another joint exclusive model to follow the Class 89 might be discussed among management too over the weekend....

Maybe you could even tell us both what you'd like to see as our next joint venture over the weekend when you come to visit! Like the 89, it would be something niche, special and have a bit of magic about it. We'd be keen to hear your suggestions.

We shall see you there!

Fran 

More info: https://railsofsheffield.com/blogs/news/dont-miss-our-accurascale-takeover-event-in-may

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

We're back on our travels again this weekend, heading to Sheffield for our "take over" of Rails of Sheffield this Friday and Saturday! 

Messenger_creation_4edd74cf-6a7c-4aaa-a221-05d5cb3a2ef9.jpeg.7de72823d102d6baf23003f748c3131e.jpeg

Richard, myself and other members of the Accurascale crew will be on hand to meet you and show off our latest wares!

Not only that, but Rails will be doing special in store promotions on in stock Accurascale models too over the two days.

So, if you're in the area, make sure you stop by, say hi and meet the two teams of Accurascale and Rails of Sheffield.

Perhaps plans for another joint exclusive model to follow the Class 89 might be discussed among management too over the weekend....

Maybe you could even tell us both what you'd like to see as our next joint venture over the weekend when you come to visit! Like the 89, it would be something niche, special and have a bit of magic about it. We'd be keen to hear your suggestions.

We shall see you there!

Fran 

More info: https://railsofsheffield.com/blogs/news/dont-miss-our-accurascale-takeover-event-in-may

And a new model announcement . . . . . . 

3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

How about a Class 13? That ticks all three boxes and you could do that as a joint venture spin off from a main Accurascale range of Class 08s. Hint hint 😁

Edited by Chiltern Junction
Meant class 13, not class 10!
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1

2 minutes ago, scottrains29 said:

How about a PTA side tipping wagon as used on the North of England to Montrose Thompsons Carnegie Mag-Lime flow.

These were used from the eighties until the early naughties so ideal behind a class 37 or even 66.

Also suitable for the Booth Ferry Borough Council wagons.

• Informative/Useful 1

An E2 would be nice and somewhat niche, but due to obvious reasons its also not that niche at the same time...

Not sure if other electrics have enough demand to be justified (EE1 and EM1 comes into mind--too niche?) so I perhaps one of the diesel shunters that hasn't been thoroughly modelled yet, or a niche steamer, in that case, I vote LNER B13 / NER S!

Though the overall feel seems like it also needs to have DCC sound available, so maybe not one of those.

Edited by BrakeCoach