Posted (edited)

Mine are on the way can't wait!

Edited by dave56

I haven't had an email so what do I do!!! :help:

Do I just post here to tell everyone I haven't got an email because you can help right?...or PM one of the lads at Accurascale because that would be the sensible thing to do right? :scratchhead:

Do I just sit & wait hoping I'll get an email then post here again to say I haven't got one? 

This is driving me :crazy:, I ordered the DRS Pack but I don't currently have a layout but I want them now in my hands so I can stare at them lovingly  :wub:

Someone please help me, I can't take this anymore :cry:

• Funny 2

Well, I don't have an e-mail either, but I'm guessing that the Accurascale lads are working through the orders one at a time in the order in which they were placed, so that probably means I'll get an e-mail at some point next week - I didn't pre-order them all that quickly.  Since I don't have a layout for them to run on yet, I don't care whether I have to wait a few more days.  It doesn't make any difference to my life.  I'll only get concerned a few weeks after everyone has posted pictures of their models and I've still heard nothing.

Hi everyone,

With over 1000 pre-orders on these beauties it will take time to pack them all up, probably around a week if we're being honest. We appreciate the patience. If you havent heard anything by Monday week then I reckon its worth contacting us. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

3 minutes ago, owentherail said:

Hope it's not done alphabetically.......

Zac Zain 

But you'll still get yours before me.

Zzzzzzz Z. Zzzzzzzz 

18 minutes ago, owentherail said:

Hope it's not done alphabetically.......

Zac Zain 

Its done by descending BMI index... So ive got the first one.

• Funny 2

Got my email this afternoon ……… but I did pre-order mine on the day they were announced..... and my surname starts with a "B"

Double whammy there;)

Keith

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, newbryford said:

Me too!

Me too !!

Cheers,

Phil.

• Funny 1

Not me!

(Stupidly didn’t order any)

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

My wife got my email :rtfm:! With a what have you been ordering now question lol!

(No secrets when I use her PayPal.)

Well done to Fran and all at Accurascale for producing a very useful wagon type that really suits my modelling interests. Hope you all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

All the best 

Mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/01/2020 at 17:13, tetsudofan said:

Got my email this afternoon ……… but I did pre-order mine on the day they were announced..... and my surname starts with a "B"

Double whammy there;)

Keith

Just checked the Royal Mail tracking, mine reached the Medway Mail Centre at 05.44am this morning and will now be sent to my local delivery office.....

Getting closer :).

Keith

• Like 1

V v nice...………. (The number panel is a bit wonky, but easily sorted.

PFA.jpg.a6b3a239f8a1754747562616a97b65ce.jpg

Well done lads.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the birthday present Fran!

Look great with a pair of 37/4s, now do I need 37/6s?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bill Radford said:

Thanks for the birthday present Fran!

Look great with a pair of 37/4s, now do I need 37/6s?

Happy Birthday, Bill! 

Of course you need 37/6s! It's your birthday. Treat yourself! 

Cheers,

Fran

• Thanks 1

Received my wagons this morning and have to say you guys have produced another great product!

Well done.

• Thanks 2

Hi Fran,

My normal postie said he had a big box in the van for me which he would drive round with as it was raining heavy here. Top service right to the door. 

Anyway here are the first 3 having a little run on my micro project based on Morecambe.

I was looking forward to these when they were announced and knew they would be very good. But actually having the model up close genuinely my expectations for a small wagon have been exceeded beyond what I was expecting or even possible.

They have a nice weight to them, crisp detail, sprung buffers, air pipes, the little cut outs in the sole bars. Then the brake pipes and underside detailing which I really didn’t expect as possible given the size of the wagon.

The other thing which is really nice is the 6 containers are all really unique in the various warning signs and stickers in different positions, not just simply the same with a different number.

Absolutely superb job Accurascale these first 9 wagons will be used eventually to add to 4 different DRS workings I’ve seen in various photos.

Now do I dare run the highland working through Rannoch at Glasgow for fun?

Cheers

Mark

D3D1CE2E-C3A0-48EE-86BD-A6F2760D593A.jpeg

020833E7-C20C-42F4-9A3E-23DF9F44CC8D.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Really disappointed today found a big box left at house but opened to discovered it was my outstanding order for Hi' Vis' clothing!

• Funny 6

9 minutes ago, Mark Saunders said:

Really disappointed today found a big box left at house but opened to discovered it was my outstanding order for Hi' Vis' clothing!

my postman knocked but no wagons in the parcels  :unsure: :chok_mini: :cry::cry: 

• Friendly/supportive 1

On 03/01/2020 at 14:50, newbryford said:

Waits for lots of "me too" posts.....

Me too.^_^

1 minute ago, mozzer models said:

my postman knocked but no wagons in the parcels  :unsure: :chok_mini: :cry::cry: 

Consider yourself lucky, I haven't even got an email :cry::jester:

2 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Consider yourself lucky, I haven't even got an email :cry::jester:

I got an email 40 minutes ago, give them a chance they do have quite a few orders to get through and are only sending emails when the order has been packed.

4 minutes ago, royaloak said:

I got an email 40 minutes ago, give them a chance they do have quite a few orders to get through and are only sending emails when the order has been packed.

My joking emoji mustn't be working...Andy Mod please fix this for me!!!

• Funny 1