MGR Hooper!

RevolutioN Announce IWA Holdall Vans and Timber Carriers in N Gauge

i would be in for a couple of vans anther great model 

John 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please do give a title a little more detail, RevolutioN Trains produce models in both N gauge and OO gauge. A better and more informative title to thsi thread would be nice. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

On 15/09/2019 at 18:52, Western Aviator said:

Please do give a title a little more detail, RevolutioN Trains produce models in both N gauge and OO gauge. A better and more informative title to this thread would be nice. https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Hilarious...

The title allows only a limited amount of characters. There's only so much one can type. Added the gauge in the post below, which I copy-pasted from the title out of habit (as seen in the other threads I started). Besides my title was still moret than just TOPs codes.

Regards,

Edited by MGR Hooper!

Revolution are doing these in OO as well, for which there is a seperate thread.

John P

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

On 15/09/2019 at 21:06, jpendle said:

Revolution are doing these in OO as well, for which there is a seperate thread.

John P

Was not aware of that, couldn't find the thread under the RevolutioN sub-forum, therefore I had no clue.

On 17/09/2019 at 03:33, MGR Hooper! said:

Was not aware of that, couldn't find the thread under the RevolutioN sub-forum, therefore I had no clue.

Understandable as there has not been any news on the 00 version since it was announced. Hopefully there will be one at or before Warley.

• Friendly/supportive 1

The 00 thread is here. The embedded link throws up a two axle timber wagon image. And ironically the title does not mention 00 gauge. :-)

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mike Harvey said:

The 00 thread is here. The embedded link throws up a two axle timber wagon image. And ironically the title does not mention 00 gauge. :-)

Thanks Mike!

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 16:17, MGR Hooper! said:

Hilarious...

The title allows only a limited amount of characters. There's only so much one can type.

Given that the thread is in the RevolutioN sub-forum, the first word (and probably the second) are redundant, leaving enough characters for the gauge! Yay me.

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1

24 minutes ago, truffy said:

Given that the thread is in the RevolutioN sub-forum, the first word (and probably the second) are redundant, leaving enough characters for the gauge! Yay me.

True...

But then again, most of us use the "View New Content" or "Unread Content" tabs and view a whole list. So the brand name first does help.

Not everyone goes to each individual sub-forum.

Anyway, the description has the gauge.

Edited by MGR Hooper!
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, MGR Hooper! said:

most of us use the "View New Content" or "Unread Content" tabs and view a whole list.

I obviously missed those stats! Boo me.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, Mike Harvey said:

I tried to include the gauge in the title - right there at the end ( Hydro hold-alls and Touax timber 2-for-1 from RevolutioN (OO - IWA Wagon)) - It does seem to cut it off though as it's a long thread title. 

• Agree 1

On 17/09/2019 at 02:33, MGR Hooper! said:

That's interesting. Given that many of the most recent Revolution Trains projects have been announced on this forum by threads started by yourself, I assumed that you were connected in some way to Revolution Trains. Is that not the case?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Western Aviator said:

That's interesting. Given that many of the most recent Revolution Trains projects have been announced on this forum by threads started by yourself, I assumed that you were connected in some way to Revolution Trains. Is that not the case?

Does anything on my profile or signature suggest I work with RevolutioN? If I was part of a team as highly regarded as RevolutioN, I'd be proudly showing that.

Just because I've started many threads, that doesn't mean I am connected with them, I start a thread if I don't find one started (sometimes missing a few and creating a duplicate thread), I've started a few threads and posted many updates under the Dapol and Hornby sub-forums too. Does it mean I work for them too?

Excellent detective work! :no:

• Like 1

Some unnecessarily grumpy comments on this thread!

Must say I’m really looking forward to the IWAs!

• Agree 2